Chapter 4

"Burpp" Shoyou blurped in satiotion while Tadashi softly tapped his back. Tobio close his nose as he pass a tissues towards the oldest.

"Nasty- I'm gonna replace your toothbrush to a new one :)" he said demandingly while Shoyou just nodded, knowing he couldn't denied the raven request or else.

"Okay anyways, you guys didn't tell me. Who is your roommates?" Tobio ask as he put his mask on.

"Mine was Keily, Haiba, Hera and Aiden. Two boys and two girl. Keily and Aiden is the same grade as us while Hera and Haiba in one Gred like Tobio"

Hitoka explain while Tobio sipping his milk with a nodded."Your turn sho" the blonde said towards his brother.

"I'm with Tadashi! Also Heiji, Layla and Issei. We got along so well besides Heiji. Layla and issei is partners~ while Heiji didn't have interest in love"

The tangerine said with a dramatic sigh while Yuutarou smiling at his friends. He try his best to ignore the person on the table beside him but he can't.

Tobio who saw this, holding the boy hand in reassured. Hitoka following as the two couple holding each other hands aswell.

"Its gonna be okay,Yuu *smooch" Hitoka pressured her lips on the boy hands as they smiled. Well accept the certain raven.

"I'm starting to feel homophobic here so- I'll go to my form first - bye bitches!" He shout as he run across the cafeteria along to the dorm.

Kozume widened his eyes while Keiji's jaw dropped. Kei almost choke on his cake but Akira just kept his reaction calm.

Keiji stand up as he wash his hands and walk to the dorm. Leaving the three behind cause he want some alone time with the raven.

As he opened the door, he met with the blue deep eyes."Oh hey Keiji-san" he said across the couch.
Keiji walk to the couch and flopped onto it.

"Soo wanna play 10 question?" He suggested while the raven nodded in agreement.

"Okay, what is your hobbies?" Keiji ask the simple question as the raven answered "Reading" bluntly, surprising the oldest.

"Birth date?" He continued."22 December 1997"
Tobio answered a he walk into the kitchen along with Keiji.

"Ambitions?" The raven seems taken aback from the question as he shrugged."I don't know yet"
"Okay.."

"Um sexuality?" He asked nervously but calm a bit after seeing Tobio's expression is calm and soft.

"Bi/Poly but I'm into guy more" he said while taking out a big bag from his room to the kitchen.

Keiji help the raven carrying the bag as he continue."Can I know your social media account?"
Tobio glance at him as he form a small smile.

"Sure" he said as they follow each other on instagram."Have you been into relationship before and how many?"

"Is that two questions or-" "Yes yes" "Hm yeah, i've been into relationship before but i couldn't explain it" he said with a small tch.

"Favourite places?" Tobio glance at the window as he replied "Graves" surprising the older but he decided to not question it.

"Can you share a bit about your family?" He ask with anxious writing all over his faces. Tobio form a smile and nodded.

"My real name..is Tobio Kageyama. My biology parents die due to accident. I'd sent to the orphanage when I was 4 and when I almost turn into 5, my family took me in"