20

Cindy

February 15, 2019

Jungkook's arm is wrapped around me as I lean my head on his bare chest. His shirt hugs my body for double comfort. My mind is empty, floating somewhere between the present moment and what happened thirty minutes ago. Ever since we started living together, the tension hanged in the air, but we were either too scared or too tired to act upon it.

He hides me between his arms - possibly my favorite place in the world - and plays with my hair. My eyes closed to enjoy it a bit more.

For a soothing moment we don't talk about anything. It feels like we are one step further into being as comfortable around each other as possible. It's just right. Being with him is just as it should be.

Jungkook breaks the silence, but stays away from the topic of the producer. Maybe a bit of distance will do him well. "You've had a bunch of relationships, yeah?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

He falls silent again. I lay close enough to his chest to hear his heart fluttering faster than normally.

"Have you ever... you know... was it your first time?"

I grin to myself at how shy he suddenly turns. He is nervous enough so I keep teasing to myself. I'm in the mood for praising.

"Yeah, first. Thanks God."

"Why?" he chuckles.

"You know Kian, you should know why," I say and he laughs louder. "When I say you're the best at everything, I mean everything."
"Oh my God, okay, stop," he whines, probably blushing, but he squeezes me harder and I can't even look up at him.

"Why are you shy now?" I giggle. "Half an hour ago you were not shy at all."

"People change, okay?" He grins, and for a moment we only enjoy being together, like we're not struggling with anything. Cuddling and avoiding problems may have become just a bit too familiar to us.

A couple hours later, when the buzz and excitement settles down and we are lazing around, Jungkook lifts his head from my shoulder and sits straight on the couch. "Let's go running and boxing."

"It's fucking February. Are you okay?" I snort, but he is as serious as I'm afraid he is.

"So? If we go, this is going to be an ideal evening after a break-up with a producer, okay?"

"You did not just say a break-up with a producer." I sigh, stretching my legs out. "Fine, freak. But only boxing. I am not running right now."

"Okay, okay." He giggles, but I am the only one who's getting off the couch. He leans back, smiling at me.

"You going?"

Jungkook lets out a content sigh, moving his arms under his head. "Troye Sivan, you and boxing. I can get used to it."

"You put Troye Sivan before me, get out." I point at the door, trying to be serious, but fail when he laughs. His laugh makes me happy.

The studio he goes to is still opened for an hour when we get there, and no one is inside. I dodge boxing successfully, promising Jungkook I will watch. He takes off his hoodie, pulls his t-shirt from behind the band of his sweatpants, and slides the gloves on.