𝟒. 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡

"Nice to meet you." The guy wearing a black silk suit and a deep voice shook hands with both of the boys who stood there frozen and unaware of to how to act.

"I'm Jaemin." He introduced himself with a friendly smile.

"I'm Renjun and this is my bestfriend Jungwon." The boy introduced himself and his friend because he knew he was awkward around new people.

"So this is where you're living." Jaemin sat down on the couch of Jungwon's apartment while scanning the whole place with his eyes.

"I'm not talking to you!" Celestia retorted.

"You just did." He gave her back a proud smile.

"Dang it." The girl banged her fist on Renjun's shoulder startling the boy.

"So who's your lover out of these two?" Jaemin asked while eyeing the two boys whose legs were secretly shaking and she pointed at Jungwon in response.

"Hmm....nice choice I must say. He's good enough for his own kind. He's sexy I must say." He commented and Renjun gave him back a genuinely concerned look.
"But as usual, nothing more sexier than me." He shrugged.

"Why are you here in the first place?" Celestia inquired with pursed lips and arms folded infront of her chest.

"Am I not free enough to roam around wherever I please? Oh and also father in law asked me to look over you since he doesn't trust Luna." He eyed the girl and she gave him back a scowl.

"Since when did he start caring about his children?" Celestia let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"I think we should leave...." Renjun advised his friend and he nodded in response.

"Where are you two going?" Luna stopped both of them with a single hand each and they stopped being astonished at her strength.

"You've got forty days. Enjoy as much as you want. In the end we both know that you're coming home with me." Jaemin smirked back.

"Yeah sure." The girl rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, where are you staying at?" Luna asked and he looked back at her.

"Right here." He slouched back on the couch and gave the a mischievous smile.

"No way. You're staying with Luna or else I'm calling mom." Celestia negated.

"No no don't call Pheanix!" He immediately picked up his back and refused with his hands seeming genuinely scared.

Renjun and Jungwon looked at each other witnessing the turning behavior of the intimidating young man.

"Why do you all have such weird names?" Renjun questions with furrowed eyebrows.

"They're normal than Renjun at least." Jaemin retorted and the boy parted his lips to say something but was unable to.

"Okay then I'll be staying with Luna." He accepted with sigh of defeat.

"Why does no one even ask for my consent before moving in to my place?" Renjun complained with his arms wide.

"Don't worry I'll pay you double." Luna responded and he immediately motioned to zip up his lips.

"Why don't you give me a little tour of your city before I move in. I haven't been to this place before in my whole life." Jaemin asked them and they all looked at each other with pursed lips.

"Well yeah okay. If it means you'll leave me alone after that then sure." Celestia announced as she walked into Jungwon's room to get changed.

"So how old are you?" Jaemin asked Jungwon.