𝟔. 𝐂𝐚𝐭

Jungwon groaned in his sleep as he felt suffocated.

He slowly opened his eyes finding an animal sitting on his face and screamed while panicking with wide eyes.

"Calm down calm down. I'm getting off." The grey cat spoke in a man's voice.

"W-what....are...you?" He sat up while pressing himself back onto the headboard.

"Are you blind? I'm a felis catus. Or in the layman's term a cat." He answered.

"Stop bothering him Gray." Celestia came in and shooed him away from Jungwon.

"Is this your cat?" The boy asked as he threw his legs down while trying to get his consciousness back.

"No. I'm her pet dragon. One unfortunate day she fell in love with you and now I have to be a pathetic house pet." Gray retorted while licking his paws.

"This is literally disgusting. Agh the hair, it's getting in my throat." He choked and Jungwon silently tried to convince himself that what he was seeing was real.

"We're going to the mall today. I need to buy some cat toys and accessories for Gray." Celestia informed as she brushed her hair.

"Okay ma'am." He replied with a thumbs up and stood up with drowsy eyes.

"I called Luna, they'll be coming to pick us up." She told him and he nodded while walking into the bathroom.

"Hi Celestia!" Renjun greeted the girl with a huge smile and she gave it back as she sat in the back seat.

"Why did you come along?" She questioned Jaemin who sat on the right corner.

"Because I can?" He shrugged and the girl fumed while getting out and waited for Jungwon to sit in the middle.

"Hey man. What's good?" Jaemin shook hands with the boy and he chuckled awkwardly.

"Everything's good." He replied while Renjun looked back at Celestia.

"Why aren't you closing the door?" He asked while she was looking down.

"Come on Gray. Nothing will happen. It's just a car."

"Is she talking to someone?" Renjun asked.

"It's her cat." Luna answered and Gray jumped up in the Celestia's lap.

"You brought this mother f- I meant this cutie pie with you from home?" Jaemin changed his voice while cooing at the cat as he stared at him with a typical straight cat face.

"I'll be going in the front because I can't stand this annoying demon." Gray scoffed and jumped in Luna's lap.

Jungwon widened his eyes as he realised that the cat was talking but stopped in his thoughts once his phone tinged.

He picked it up from his lap to see a text from Celestia. He looked at her in shock since she didn't even touch her phone.

renjun can't hear the cat talking so don't worry. He read the text in his mind and sighed in relief.