𝟗. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧

"You're lucky the air's not that foggy today or else you can't even make out what's ahead at this time." Jungwon explained as all of them hiked up the trail of the hill.

"Why did we have to come so early....?" Renjun complained while shivering even though he wore a padded jacket.

"Because the clouds are closer to the hills at this time! And I wanted to see the sun rise!" Celestia replied with much energy that perplexed all the one's around her.

"How does she act like that....." Renjun commented as he slowly made his way up.

"I ask myself the same thing everyday." Luna replied while being lost in her thoughts.

"I.....can't......guys.....I can't....." A huffed up Jaemin was heard from behind making them all look behind.

"I can't go on much longer..." He reached out his hand to them as he layed on the ground on his stomach seeming to be drained of all his energy.

"Are you alright..?" Jungwon walked back to check on him with concern.

"He's just being dramatic because he forgot to drink his morning coffee." Gray replied as he jumped on Jaemin's back.

"Get up. We can get coffee on our way back." Jungwon held the boy's arm who refused to get up.

"I knew those voices sounded familiar. It's our old friends Yang Jungwon and Hwang Renjun." A boy around their spoke to no one in particular as a large group of people neared them.

"Is it really them?" A girl widened her eyes as she pushed aside her friends to see.

"Haha nice seeing you Yejoon. We're in a bit of a hurry right now so we'll get going." Jungwon replied with a nervous chuckle as he dragged Jaemin.

"Come on man. You left the taekwondo club without informing any of us. I wanna know what you've been up to." Another boy placed his arm around Jungwon's shoulder.

"Jungwon....are they your friends?" Celestia asked with suspicious eyes as she walked back towards them.

"I see you've finally gotten yourself a girlfriend huh." The boy whose arm was wrapped around Jungwon's shoulder remarked with a smirk.

"Aayoung you can get over him now." Yejoon chuckled sarcastically.

"I think you're quite slow in hearing. He said we're in a hurry. We'll catch up later." Renjun retorted while removing the arm from his bestfriend's shoulders and pulled him back.

"The rat has finally gotten a tongue. I don't see any physical improvement though. You're still the puny kid who was never fit for the club." One of the boys commented with a scoff.

Renjun gritted his teeth while clenching his fist and ran in the air to place a punch on the boy's nose before Jungwon could stop him.

The boy looked up and touched his nose that flowed with a trail of blood.

"Not so puny now am I." Renjun smirked to himself with a slight scoff with his tongue rolled backwards.
The bully immediately charged towards him but Jungwon was quick enough to stand infront of his friend.

"Get away Yang Jungwon. I'm not interested in picking a fight with you." The boy fumed.

"Now now, Jinho. We're all acquaintances. You shouldn't take this to heart. Is this how you're going to greet us after so long?" Jungwon sweet talked with the most innocent smile he could display for them.