𝟏𝟎. 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

"We've been standing here since an hour now..." Jaemin checked his watch with his other hand on his hip. "I don't think there's a firework show. These two must've lied with us." He looked over at Jungwon and Renjun.

"Of course there is! It must be delayed because of something. Jungwon and I always watch it." Renjun defended himself.

"I'm feeling cold so I'm going inside. Call me if it miraculously happens." Luna informed while sliding the glass back door to go inside.

Gray hoped back in behind her and Renjun naturally followed as well.
"I'll check if she needs anything." He made up an excuse and ran away.

"Call me too. I'm getting old. Gosh my back is killing me." Jaemin stretched like an old man after getting up from his seat and went inside.

"I know. They're trying to give us some time alone." Celestia admitted as she played with burnt piece of wood with a stick near the bonfire.

"I didn't have that in mind...but yay i guess?" Jungwon replied with an awkward chuckle.

"Oh yeah I forgot..." Celestia looked down in her pockets. "I got something for you." She took put her palm tightly closed from the pocket of her jacket, striking up the boy's curiosity

"Here." She placed something cold on his warm palm. He looked down at his hand to find a silver metal shining.
It was a bracelet with a small blue stone embedded in it.

"I have the same." She swung the other one infront of him. "It was actually a single stone but I had someone cut it in half so they could be connected no matter what. It's actually a sign of friendship back home...." She explained as he nodded his head while admiring the accessory. "Whenever you'll think of my name, it'll blink twice." As soon as she said those words the one in her wrist blinked twice.

"Wow, that was fast." Jungwon smiled as he wore the bracelet. His blinked as well making his smile go even deeper.

"But isn't this tiresome...what if I say your name in my mind a hundred times a day?" He questioned.

"Don't worry this only works when you really need to call someone. It blinked now because you really wanted to see if it works. It won't blink unless you truly miss a person or want to talk to them." She explained while half laughing.

"But...what was the need...?" He asked hesitantly.

"I can't come back once I go home so I'll know right away if you remember me some time." She answered with a tight smile.

"Of course I'll remember you! It's not every day you hang out with a demon princess." He laughed in response.

"Yeah but humans are always evolving and adapting new thoughts and mindsets. They tend to forget most part of their lives. I calculated and there's a seventy four percent probability that you'll forget me by the time you're married." She spoke without a pause.

"What about the remaining twenty six percent? And what if I do start liking you? Then what?" He questioned in response.

"You developing romantic feelings for me has a one percent success probability." She answered while looking at the fire and placed her hands at a distance infront of it to warm them.

"It's not zero." Jungwon reassured but it wasn't enough for her because she had already made up her mind. She was going to accept her fate and go back home to marry Jaemin.