𝟏𝟏. 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬

"The royal court is in session!" The announcement was made as they all stood in an open court room with a galactic sky all around it.

"Celestia Masfol. Guilty of breaking law number seven forty eight, transforming in the human world to harm humans. And by subject to that law the queen will decide the penalty." One of the royal officers read off a scroll.

"What is the meaning of this Jaemin? I thought I sent you to look after her?" The woman sitting on the throne questioned the boy who shivered in fear.

"I'm truly sorry your highness. I swear this all happened when I went for a pee break." He replied while bowing down.

"He's lying, your highness." Luna negated earning a glare from him.
"But it's no one's fault other than Celestia herself. She chose to transform on her own will. She is guilty of this crime and deserves a fitting penalty. Which is the seizing of her crown until she marries someone." She explained as Celestia's mother was left deep in thought.

"Celestia." Her mother finally called out. But it wasn't a motherly call rather a harsh one. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I have nothing to say. All is infront of your eyes. Do as you please." She replied with disinterested eyes.

"Your father is already ashamed of you enough. The heir of the throne falling in love with a human boy and then breaking her father's own law that no one dares to mend." Pheanix replied with disappointment.
"Is this the boy?" She asked while looking towards Jungwon earning a nod from her.

"Come forward." The queen ordered and he went ahead while gulping a lump in his throat.

"Do you like my daughter?" She asked and he looked back at Celestia to witness no reaction.

"Yes.." He nodded his head. "Yes I do."

"You're lying because you want to save her. That's really kind of you." The queen replied making him sweat since he didn't know what was about to come next.

"I know my daughter, she's very picky so she won't just like anyone. But still a human boy. In our time we never even thought about talking with humans let alone liking them." She sighed in frustration. "Anyhow, I'm giving you seven days.....seven days to figure out who you want to marry."

"Your highness....she still has thirty days left in the human world.." Jaemin interrupted.

"I am aware of the fact. But the planets are moving faster than before so the wedding date has been changed. The wedding will be held next week with your fiancé if things don't work out for you on earth." The queen declared.

"And Luna, take Carrie and Laura with you for extra help." She instructed.

"Not Carrie and Laura!" Luna groaned with closed eyes.

"Where am I.....?" Renjun groaned while holding his temples.

"The court is now dismissed!" With the announcement the scene changed and now everyone was present in the largest room they could imagine.

"This is my bedroom. It's quite plain for a princess but I like it this way." Celestia explained.

"This is plain...." Jungwon replied with parted lips while looking the shiny and exquisite interior.