Author's note

​​​​​​

Thank you so much for stopping by to read this book. The fact that you decided to take a shot at this story when there are tons of other amazing stories on Wattpad means a whole lot to me and I am grateful! Here's one hug to you *Hugs and smiles*

I believe Ice Cream is a story you will totally enjoy. But more importantly, I believe there are so many things to learn from this book that would elevate your level of thinking and your view on God, relationships and gratuity for life. I assure you "God exists" and you would find out just as much in this life transforming book

Here are a few facts about ICE Cream:

COPYRIGHT ©2020 (Release date on Booknet)

BEGAN: September 2nd, 2020.

Name of Author: Osaro Oghadeva

•Genre = Romance

•All rights reserved.

•WARNING: DO NOT PLAGIARISE THIS STORY! This is an original, therefore, plots, characters and events, and other details are not to be duplicated or reinvented elsewhere.

-This book is not to be copied, transferred to any website without my authorised permission. If you see or notice my work been used by someone else, please notify me immediately. Thank you!

-The name of the characters, events and places are all fictitious. If any applies to one physical feature you are aware of, please consider it a coincidence.

-This story is suitable enough for all readers, young and old; there aren't severe/ over the top sexual contents, excessive use of vulgar words, suffice to say, you can even let your little kids read without having any fear of corrupting their minds.

-I'm not perfect and so there might be some errors especially grammatical errors. If you come across any and wish to tell me, please do so but don't be Rude about it.. I appreciate Corrections but despise Insults.

-I want you guys to check out my other stories displayed on my profile. Do comment, like and share.

-No TRANSLATIONS please!

-The story will be written in both main characters' point of view, that is Chiké and Samira..

-I would love to interact with you as you read. Therefore do not hesitate to like, comment, send me private messages and follow me.

THANK YOU!❤❤❤

*Social Media Platforms*

Please follow me on my following social media platforms:

Booknet = Osaro Oghadeva
•Twitter= IsiOsaro
•Facebook = Osaro Oghadeva
•Instagram = @osarooghadeva
•Inkitt = osarooghadeva

*Motive for writing*

I have always been in love with novels and when I decided to write mine, I opted on making it different. I brought in the existence of God and how He transforms lives. This is something I will continually do in all the novels and books I will write in future. God is a permanent feature in my life and I want to showcase Him to the world.

I strive to make a positive impact in whatever I do and I believe you would not only enjoy this story, but you will get a mind blowing transformation.

Finally, I hope you enjoy "Ice Cream".