chapter 1 rewite

Intro

The United States of America is the land of the brave and home of the free. A beacon of hope. But what if it got teleported to another world. The year is 1947 a few years after the second world war. The world is now healing itself.

Captain Fred Willson: Well any new reports?

Corporal Frederick Walter: No Not really sir. Just the usual as always.

Captain Fred Willson: I was bored after the war though. But I am also glad that it's over.

Corporal Frederick Walter: Same, maybe we get some action eventually. They're going to conflict sooner or later.

Captain Fred Willson: You got that right. I hope it takes a long time. I hate to see more young men get killed.

Corporal Frederick Walter: Agreed.

Meanwhile over Roosewell New Mexico

Area 51

It was a quiet night in Roosewell. Everything was a normal night. Then several bright lights flew over the town. Townspeople were starting to report lights brightly flying in unratic flight paths. The police ignored it at first then. Then an officer spotted two bright lights in the sky. Then the military got involved when an unknown object flew over area 51. A squad of 51 mustangs.

Pilot 1: We are entering septing now.

Command: Roger that. Be careful eagle squadrons. We don't know if these soviets craft or god who knows what.

Pilot 1: We will.

Then a few orbs of lights could be spotted in the distance.

Pilot 2: Hey I see it. Look at that.

Pilot 3: Hell what are they doing?

Pilot 5: Well we're gonna find out. Right squadron leader.

Pilot 1: Yeah we will. Ok eagle squadron full speed and lets see what these objects are.

Pilot 2: Please not be commies.

Pilot 4: Let's hope not. If it's... well let's say it might be another war.

The planes drew in closer. As they did more and more lights began to show up. Lights look like they are forming some kind of symbol in the sky. Like the constellation in the night sky. As they form these shapes. A bright beam connects the orbs creating symbols and shapes. This caused panic amongst the populations.

Pilot 1: What in the hell are we witnessing?

Pilot 4: Looks like some kind thing you see in a magic symbol.

Pilot 3: It will be funny if we get summoned to another world because of those symbols.

Pilot 5: Please don't jinx it. I swear if we do!

Pilot 1: Calm down! We got a mission to do.

One of the pilots pulls out an camra.

Pilot 3: Bingo! What a picture!

Pilot 5: Did you just take a picture?

Pilot 3: Yeah this a once in lifetime opportunity my friend.

Pilot 1: He has a point.

Pilot 4: Guys umm those symbols are spinning in a circle now.

Pilot 1: Wait what!

Pilot 5: What's going on!

Then a bright flash the lights blinds the pilots and engulf the whole United states. After the bright flash. The night sky returned to normal and the symbols faded away. The pilots were confused about what they had witnessed that night.

Command: What the hell we lost all contact with our allied nations! What's going on?

Pilot 1: Did you guys just hear on the radio?

Pilot 5: Just great. This is not good.

After a few days. The government and after a few aerial photos. They now know that the United States of America is in another world!

News reporter: Mr president? Is it true that our country is in a new world?

President Harry S. Truman: Yes it is true. I am here to tell the American people. That we are in a new world. Our aerial and new satellite confirmed that the whole United States has been teleported to another world. That we knew nothing about this new world.

News reporter: So what's going to happen next? What will the government do?

Truman stood quietly for a moment. Then spoke.

President Harry S. Truman: We the United States government. Have chosen to send expedition teams to explore this new world. Try to meet nations to open trade and relations with. So in the year of 1948 January 1st we will send fleets to explore and try to contact new countries. So in the current year of 1947 December 26. When we have been teleported to this strange new world. The United States shall continue! And live on! And remain united! We have been united for 171 years! Not even now shall break us.

After the speech, the first expedition fleet was getting ready for their voyage. Captain Fred Willson was chosen to go on this first expedition. General Douglas MacArthur Was chosen to lead this expedition. Captain Fred Willson was proud to serve under the famous General Douglas MacArthur. When the new year came around, the expedition fleet left the harbor.

Meanwhile

Location Peking empire

Capital location unknown ...

General shang: My empress, my magic staff has picked up something powerful.

Impress Fan Zhi: Find out what it is and report back as soon as possible.

Outro