Chapter 4

Intro

The relation with the U.S and the Empire Of Peking wasn't so good. A group formed within the peking nation. Called the Peking anti foreigners or the P.A.F. This started as a small group conducting giulia warfare tactics. Though it was unaffected due to the lack of modern technology. The P.A.F thought was threatening the current rule of the Impress. So she secretly supports the group to keep her rule.

Captain Fred Willson and his troops of Americans were raising a flag at their embassy. Other nations with the embassy area of peking. A nation full of elves with a culture similar to japan. Also their flag does resemble the rising sun. Other nations' flags were similar to other nations.

Captain Fred Willson: Sergeant? Do you see this?

Sergeant Charlie Roberts: Yes sir captain. 11 nations in peking.

Captain Fred Willson: Just look at these nations. Can't wait to see what their cultures are like.

One of the elves walked over to the Americans and introduced themselves.

Yoshihara Michinori: Hi there Americans. I am Yoshihara Michinori. I am from the elvenation.

Captain Fred Willson: Nice to meet you Yoshihara. My name is Captain Fred Willson.

Sergeant Charlie Roberts: Same here am Sergeant Charlie Roberts.

Yoshihara Michinori: Nice to meet you both. I heard a lot of you Americans.

Captain Fred Willson: You have from where?

Yoshihara Michinori: From traders who brought your goods as well when we got our new firearms.

Yoshihara Michinori Showed is bolt action rifle. The United States sold off older technology like bolt actions. The rifle was based on the presenting American bolt action rifle. The rifle was beautifully hand crafted.

Captain Fred Willson: very nice rife.

Yoshihara Michinori: Thank you!

While the diplomats and the soldiers continue on their normal days at the embassy area. Outside the city the growing force of P.A.F and Imperial peking forces was getting ready to attack the embassy.

General shang: Have we got any orders from the Impress yet?

Peking soldier1: No General not yet.

General shang: Very well then. Well shall wait for her orders then.

The general took a sip of tea. While looking at the battle plans. And relaxing while he can. The warm tea kept him warm from the early morning. The general was expecting an easy victory. Their soldiers even without guns easily outnumber the soldiers they had. That the general was calculating that the battle would take a day or not even that. A few hours or minutes. He was about to learn the hard way. It will be a long 55 days and there will not be a victory.

Meanwhile at the places.

Impress Fan Zhi: Soldier!

Peking soldier 2: Yes Impress?

Impress Fan Zhi: Send the orders to attack! Let the foreign devils

Be driven from Peking!

Peking soldier 2: Yes your Impress at once.