Dripping

Addison's POV

He kisses me passionately and dominantly. Our lips moving at the perfect rhythm. His tongue then starts exploring my mouth, I try and take control but of course it doesn't happen. He then moves down to my jawline and then my neck. 

"I mark whats mine." He says as he sucks on my neck so hard in a way it sorta hurt. He's definitely marking whats his.

 I try to keep my moans but end up releasing a few. Then he removes his shirt and removes my shirt. I then flip us over so that I'm on top of him. I start kissing his neck making sure to leave marks. I then move down to his perfect abs leaving small kisses. He then flips us back over so that he's on top of me once again. He removes my bra and starts sucking on my right nipple whist massaging my left boob. I can feel moistness down there. He then does vise versa and starts sucking on my left nipple while massaging my right boob. I release yet another moan and see him smirk. He starts kissing lower until he reaches the hem of my jeans, he removes my jeans in the blink of an eye leaving me in only a thong. He spreads open my legs and removes my thong with his teeth. 

"Do you really want this ? Know that if I start there's no way of stopping me." Bryce says.

"D-do it." I say.

He inserts his ring ringer into my pussy first. I let out a loud moan as its been a long time since I've had sex. 

"God you're so tight." Bryce says as he inserts two more of his fingers into my pussy. He thrusts his fingers in and out.  

"Bryceeeee." I say dragging his name. 

"Cum for me my queen." He says as his fingers continue to thrust into my pussy. I then release my liquids and watch as he pulls his fingers out and sucks them clean.

"You're delicious my, love." Bryce says and then removes his pants and boxers. I then flip us over once again so that I'm on top of him again. I trace his abs with my fingers and then move down to his huge cock. I kissed around his cock teasing him. 

"Fuck, love." He moans out. I then start sucking on his cock making him grit his teeth and let out a moan. I then start sucking his cock even faster making his release louder moans. I swirl my tongue around the tip of his dick. I go back to sucking on his dick bobbing my head as I can feel his dick in the back of my throat. His moans made more of my liquids drip down. I stopped sucking and his dick and as soon as I did he flipped us over yet again so that he was on top. 

"Please." I say as I want him inside of me right now. 

"Please what my, love ?" He says with a devilish smirk.

"Fuck me." I say. He then gives me another smirk.

"Of course my, queen I'll fuck you until you're dripping." Bryce says.

"Br-

Before I could finish my sentence he put all 9 inches inside of me making me scream. Luckily we're the only ones here. He then starts thrusting roughly in and out making me moan with both pain and pleasure. Liquid then comes out from me those liquids now around Bryces massive cock.

"You're so fucking tight." He says.

"Faster." I moan out.

"Scream my name, love." Bryce whispers against my ear giving me chills. He then pulls out his cock making me frown but then just as I was about to saying something he shoved all 9 inches back inside making me scream yet again.

"I said scream my name, love." He whispers against my ear again.

"BRYCEEE !!!" I scream as he thrusts even faster than before. My body is in so much pain but it feels so good. A few tears manage to escape my eyes. While still thrusting roughly he starts massaging my boobs again. He then starts to pound into me relentlessly whist kissing my lips roughly. I clenched around him and screamed his name as I had never felt this sensation before. My nails digging into his back leaving marks.