008 | yum, saliva!

꩜ ꩜ ꩜

𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢
do you see them?

𝐤𝐨𝐮
no
omfg i can't believe we're gonna miss it

𝐧𝐨𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐢
who is WE?
i'm not missing anything

𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢
NO WAY NO FAIR
WHERE ARE YOU

𝐧𝐨𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐢
you guys are creeps

𝐤𝐨𝐮
AND YOU AREN'T????

𝐧𝐨𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐢
this isn't about me
it's about our besties having their first kisses ☺️
man i feel kinda bad for them they're such virgins lol

[𝐲/𝐧]
STFU STOP BLOWING UP MY PHONE
AND STOP CALLING ME A VIRGIN
>:(

𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢
hmmmm nah
virgin 😱😱

[𝐲/𝐧]
okay you hoeless fucker

𝐤𝐨𝐮
LMFAOOO NO WAYYY
konoha bro you gotta stop setting yourself up like this
they're gonna violate you every time

𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢
yes bokuto i'm starting to see that

𝐧𝐨𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐢
you do it all the time though
it's like you like it or something
ooo kinky 😮‍💨😮‍💨

𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢
STOP STFU

꩜ ꩜ ꩜

  "Oh my god," You cooed. "this is so...romantic." In reality, it was quite the opposite. Akaashi had snuck the two of you behind school near the end of daily classes, seeming nervous, and even though you had tried to seem the opposite, you were just as shaken up. Though you often claimed otherwise, you had literally no experience with boys, and your boldness was beginning to escape you.

"Is it really?" Akaashi asked, pulling at his fingers.

"Okay no, not really, this is honestly the least romantic thing that's ever happened to me." You told him, then smiled. "But it's alright. After all, I'm having my first with you, and you're having your first with me! So I'm not complaining."

"Wait, what?" He said, looking confused with your statement. "You haven't had your first kiss either?"

"Well, um..." You looked away from him, feeling like a dumbass for admitting that to him, and sad that your "pretty and mysterious girl" cover had been blown by yourself. "No...but that doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing, okay! So, like, don't even—"

"[Y/N]," Akaashi mumbled, putting a finger up to your lips to make you stop talking. "It's fine. It doesn't really matter to me, y'know."

You pouted and looked away from him, folding your arms. "But I want it to matter, Akaashi. I want you to see me as...something different. Not as a random girl who's never had her first kiss who's so obviously thirsting over one of her peers."

Akaashi was quiet for a moment, trying to figure out the right words to say, seeing as you were already upset, he didn't want to make you feel any worse. "But I don't see you like that."

"Huh..?" You turned back to look at him, feeling a familiar tightness in your chest similar to the feeling you got when you saw him for the first time. "You don't?"

"Of course not. You're nice, and fun, and you're pretty, like, so pretty. To be honest I was scared to talk to you because you just look so nice."

  "Akaashi..." You gasped, leaning your head forward to rest it on his chest, smiling when you felt his arms wrap around you. "You're soooo sappy. It's a good thing I already like you."

  You were relieved. He was just like you; nervous, flustered, and a little bit awkward. He was perfect, just as perfect as he always has been. He still made your heart flutter and your breath hitch whenever you saw him. Picking your head up, you gently cradled his face in your hands and pressed a quick kiss to his lips. Your heart nearly exploded. His lips were soft, and he tasted like tea.

꩜ ꩜ ꩜

𝐧𝐨𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐢
boooooo
so boring 😒
weak ass kiss

[𝐲/𝐧]
GO AWAY
STOP STALKING US

𝐤𝐨𝐮
HAHA
[Y/N] CAN'T KISS
VIRGIN

꩜ ꩜ ꩜