020 | it's a chicken salad

꩜ ꩜ ꩜

[𝐲/𝐧]
where y'all at
let's eat lunch
outside
together
like real friends ☺️☺️

𝐧𝐨𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐢
anything for you bae
😍😍

𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢
coming [y/n]

𝐤𝐨𝐮
YES MA'AM

𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢
god why y'all always do whatever she say
y'all some sheep fr

[𝐲/𝐧]
...
😞

𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢
konoha look what you did
now she's sad

𝐤𝐨𝐮
OH NICE FUCKING GOING KONOHA
YOU USPET [Y/N]
LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO

𝐧𝐨𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐢
rizz = 0%

𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢
oh my god
FINE I'LL COME

[𝐲/𝐧]
YAAAAAAAY
🤭🤭
and i got something special for lunch
mhm
y'all better come up here and get one of these

𝐧𝐨𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐢
what's that

[𝐲/𝐧]
it's a chicken salad
🥴🥴

𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢
i love that tiktok

𝐤𝐨𝐮
SHE'S MY IDOL
YOU ARE TOO [Y/N] EXCEPT YOU DON'T COUNT AS MUCH SINCE I KNOW YOU AND YOU'RE NOT THE FAMOUS CHICKEN SALAD LADY
BUT I STILL LOVE YOU

[𝐲/𝐧]
thanks bo?
i think? 😭😭

𝐤𝐨𝐮
YES YOU'RE WELCOME

꩜ ꩜ ꩜

"Oh my gosh," Nozomi said as she sat down at the table. "You actually have a chicken salad."

"Uh, yeah. You think I went through the trouble of quoting that video for nothing?" You replied, taking a bite of your salad and a sip of your arizona tea.

"Ooh, look at you and your man on the same wavelength." Nozomi pointed to Akaashi who had a can of arizona tea in his hand, except he had the regular kind, while you had the fruit punch.

"Oh, hi." He smiled and sat down next to you. You looked at him confused.

"Where's your lunch?"

"Right. We're having a platonic picnic and you didn't even bother to bring food?" Nozomi added to your previous question, crossing her arms.

  "You're just hungry, aren't you Nozomi?" Akaashi asked, and you giggled.

  "You both make me sick." Konoha sighed, sitting down next to Nozomi. Bokuto followed suit, sitting on side of Konoha with a bright smile on his face.

  "It's okay [Y/N], I'm rooting for you and Akaashi all the way!" He smiled.

  "Thank you Bokuto. It's nice to see that somebody is supportive of my relationship with Akaashi." You said, staring at Konoha the entire time. He just rolled his eyes and drank a sip of his water.

"Why am I the only one eating right now?" You asked, taking another few bites of your salad. "You only brought drinks!"

  "We were gonna get Canes though." Bokuto whined. "But you wanted to eat together and we didn't want to disappoint you. Or your chicken salad."

  You spouted and crossed your arms, immediately looking towards Akaashi. "Is that true?"

  "Yeah. Sorry but I'm dying for one of their sandwiches. Plus by the time we get there I'm sure you'll get hungry again. Salad doesn't fill you up at all."

"You're right. I definitely want something else to fill me up instead." You batted your eyelashes at him.

"...Like what?" He asked.

Nozomi and Bokuto laughed, nearly falling into the ground, while Konoha just looked disgusted.

"Ew, I don't know what's worse. [Y/N] flirting with Akaashi or Akaashi not picking up on it at all."

"Wait what? That was flirting?" Akaashi asked, thinking about what you said one more time before his face flushed red. "O-Oh! Oh my...okay. Let's just go now, alright?"

"But I'm not finished my salad!"

"Fuck you and your salad." Konoha rolled his eyes, picking up Bokuto's keys and walking you and Akaashi to the car. "Now sit back here and don't be gross with each other."

"As if. I wouldn't do anything to him with you around, cuck."

"[Y/N], be nice."

"Akaashi, blow me."

"Yes ma'am."

꩜ ꩜ ꩜