bonus | [y/n] + akaashi

꩜ ꩜ ꩜
slightly...suggestive?
you've def been advised

"[Y/N]..." Akaashi mumbled, his voice still thigh with sleep. You hummed, letting him know that you heard him, and buried your face closer into his chest. "Do you want to stay in bed all day? It's the weekend, we should be doing something fun."

"You're one to talk." You mumbled back. "Maybe I do have more of an influence on you than I thought. Since when do you ever ask me to get out of bed?"

He laughed, quietly. It was...kinda hot. You liked Akaashi's sleepy voice, maybe a lot more than you should've. It was comforting, and smooth, and...something else?

"Akaashi..." You said, still keeping your voice quiet. "Cant we stay in bed just a little longer? I'll make it worth it."

"Really?" He asked, his voice tinged with curiosity. "And how will you do that?"

You opened your eyes slightly to find him already looking at you, and smiled, pushing your body closer against his, which was funny because you could've sworn the two of you were already as close as possible. You stopped to think for a moment, becoming a little bit unsure if you could go through with what you had been thinking, since this was new to you, too...

Might as well.

"Like...this?"

A quiet gasp slipped out of Akaashi's lips when he felt your hips grinding against his. Instinctively, his grip on your waist tightened.

"Why are you always such a tease?" He asked, ghosting his lips over yours.

You laughed, bringing your head up a little so oh could kiss him. "Because I know you like it," you said, pulling away.

Akaashi's eyes narrowed. "You're such a brat."

"Like I said, I know you like it."

Akaashi scoffed quietly, but it came out like more of a laugh mixed with a soft moan when you pressed your lips to his neck and started to kiss there. "[Y/N], you drive me crazy."

You laughed. "Don't act like this, Keiji. It's not like we don't-" The sound that left your mouth was a combination of a moan and a gasp when Akaashi started to grind his hips against yours, making you freeze momentarily. "No fair..."

"I'm only playing by your rules, baby." He mumbled, looking at you with a faint smile on his face.

"Do you really wanna do this with me? I always win in the end."

Akaashi laughed, putting his hand under your jaw and tilting it up so your lips brushed against his. "Not this time."

꩜ ꩜ ꩜

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘 - 𝐊. 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 [ ✓ ] 🎉