bonus | nozomi + konoha

꩜ ꩜ ꩜

  "Don't you think it's crazy the way Akaashi and [Y/N] wound up together?"

  Konoha turned his head, stuffing a few more fries into his mouth as he stared at Nozomi confused.

  "Crazy how?"

  Nozomi shrugged. "I don't know...she was all over him when he didn't even know her, and then he got to know her and they fell in love? It feels so weird...kinda cliche, y'know?"

  "Now that you mention it...yeah, it is kinda weird."

  "Okay, don't twist my words, I said crazy, not weird."

  "It's kinda both though. I mean he got to know [Y/N] and didn't run away in terror? He must really be obsessed...it's an obvious sign of insanity."

  Nozomi scoffed and reached over, smacking Konoha's arm. "Don't say that. She isn't that bad."

  Konoha's face dropped. "[Y/N] told me if I ever 'step out of line' she would...what did she say she would do again..." He mumbled, racking his brain for the specific threat that he had received from you. It was hard to keep up with all of them sometimes, you could be pretty creative. "Oh, right. She said she would neuter me. SHE SAID SHE WOULD NEUTER ME, NOZOMI."

  Nozomi rolled her eyes, taking a long sip of her drink before replying. "She's a girl. That's her right." She sighed, as if saying that would somehow be an excuse.

  "Why do you always stick up for her? Huh? What about me?"

  "Please, like...she's my friend."

  "So what am I? Aren't we friends too?" Konoha asked. Nozomi pursed her lips, tilting her head and shrugged.

  "Hmmm, I dunno, you're more like a punching bag. Especially in the group chat."

  Konoha rolled his eyes. "Of course..." He mumbled quietly.

  Nozomi smiled a little. "Look, don't feel bad. It doesn't mean we don't like you, obviously. Your reactions are just so funny. You didn't actually think we mean what we say, do you?"

  "Maybe not all the time," Konoha mumbled, playing with the last few fries on his plate, then smiled. "I don't mind when it's you."

  "Ugh, Akinori!" Nozomi grumbled, lightly kicking him under the table. "Don't start that sappy shit with me again."

  "Why not? We're already on a—"

  "It's not a date! It's a casual hangout. Ugh, it's like ever since [Y/N] and Akaashi have been together, you want something to happen between us." Nozomi huffed.

  Konoha frowned. "Don't you like me anymore?"

  Nozomi looked up, staring right back into his eyes. "Why won't you let that go? We were first years."

  "Because..."

  "Because...?" Nozomi asked, looking him up and down.

  "Because it's the first time a girl actually liked me for who I was. You were always so cool and funny and..." Konoha said, losing himself in his thoughts of Nozomi.

  Silence.

  And suddenly, laughter.

  "Seriously? Are you actually laughing at me right now?"

  Nozomi covered her mouth with her hand, unable to hold herself back. "I'm sorry, I just can't take all this sentimental shit seriously. You're such a dummy, Nori. If you liked me back you should've just said it." She said once she had calmed herself down. "And by the way, I'm still cool and funny, thank you."

  Konoha smiled. "So...can we make this a thing?"

  "As long as you stop trying to recreate all that cheesy shit that Akaashi and [Y/N] are doing. For them, it's cute. For us...not so much."

  "What? You don't wanna be cute with me?"

  "Don't make me take it back."

  "...Yes ma'am."

꩜ ꩜ ꩜