023 | i'll be your boyfriend

꩜ ꩜ ꩜

[𝐲/𝐧]
so sick of school
so happy it's friday

𝐧𝐨𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐢
realest shit ever

𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢
fr we really all have to do something this weekend

𝐤𝐨𝐮
like what we don't have any money
expect for [y/n] and akaashi
🙄😒

𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢
um
i'm sorry?

𝐤𝐨𝐮
YOU SHOULD BE
>:(

[𝐲/𝐧]
bokuto stop acting like a child
istg y'all are funny but boring 😒
i knew there was always a catch

𝐧𝐨𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐢
sorry we can't all have healthcare professionals for parents

[𝐲/𝐧]
yeah i'm sorry for y'all too

𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢
that's enough from you
ms. soon to be nepo baby

[𝐲/𝐧]
hey!!!!
☹️☹️😠😠

𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢
konoha be nice to her

[𝐲/𝐧]
thank you akaashi
my prince charming
😍😍

𝐤𝐨𝐮
ugh akaashi you're so uncool now 😒😒
i liked u before u had a girlfriend

[𝐲/𝐧]
no remember bokuto we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend yet
SOMEONE still has to make it official
he needs to drop the question fr
#dropthequestion

𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢
#wantattention

[𝐲/𝐧]
🙄
not funny

𝐧𝐨𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐢
LMFAOAOA
WRONG
FUCKING HILARIOUS

𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢
one thing akaashi is always gonna do is match [y/n]'s energy

𝐤𝐨𝐮
they really are perfect for each other i guess

𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢
[y/n] i'm coming over

[𝐲/𝐧]
um you didn't ask to come over 🤨🤨

𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢
i have to ask to come to my girlfriend's house now?

[𝐲/𝐧]
😧😧
i'll be outside waiting

꩜ ꩜ ꩜

  You stood outside, constantly alternating between your phone and the driveway, as if it would suddenly cause Akaashi to appear in front of you. To be honest, his message made you both excited and nervous.

  Excited because he called you his girlfriend; nervous because you didn't know what exactly he had planned. As well as you knew him, Akaashi was still very much a mystery to you.

  You glanced down at your phone again, but when you lifted the head this time he was suddenly standing in front of you. Surprised, you jumped back a little, but then laughed. "Hey," you said.

  "Hey," he smiled at you. "You seemed nervous. Sorry if I surprised you."

  "No no, it's fine. Don't worry."

  The two of you stood there in silence for a second, looking everywhere but at each other. This is so awkward, you couldn't help but think. If he came to ask me to be his girlfriend why isn't he doing it already?

  "[Y/N] I...I'm really sorry." He said suddenly, his eyes looking deep into yours.

  You snapped your head up, suddenly feeling anxious once again. "Sorry for what, Akaashi?"

  "I'm sorry for making you wait, and for like...leading you on. I know you've really been wanting us to be something for a long time and I haven't given you what you wanted," He started, reaching out and holding your hands in his when he noticed you started to tear up.

  "But that was wrong of me. You shouldn't have to chase after my affection because that's not what you deserve. You're a pretty, funny girl who deserves the best. If anything, I should be chasing you more. So [Y/N], will you please be my girlfriend?"

  Your eyes widened at his last sentence. The way he had worded everything before threw you for a total loop, and you seriously thought you were about to get dumped by your boyfriend who wasn't really your boyfriend yet. But then you smiled and nodded, pulling him closer to you. "Yes! Oh my god, Yes Akaashi, I will!"

  He smiled, kissing you on the forehead. "You can call me Keiji now, by the way."

  "Okay then , Keiji, kiss me on the lips like a real boyfriend would."

  He leaned forward, gently cupping your face with both of his hands and pulling you closer. You leaned in as well, relishing in the feeling of his soft lips against yours. At one point, he slip one of his hands behind your neck and slid his tongue into your mouth, which made you gasp and cling to him tighter.

  The two of you only pulled away when you couldn't breathe, left panting and gasping after your first official kiss as a couple. You smiled at him, starry-eyed.

  "Wow, that was..."

  "I know," He nodded. "I can't wait to do that again."

  "Why wait?"

  Akaashi smiled, looking at you with nothing but pure love in his eyes. "Yes ma'am."

𝐄 𝐍 𝐃