Thank God

Giancarlo's POV

It has now been two weeks since we found her and she's still in a coma. Since then I have redone background checks for every single one of my men, even the men I used trust the most, and the kids we're training at the compound.

Right now the only people I trust are the people I share blood with. I already changed all the codes around the house and at the compound and only shared them with my top men. John will pay for what he's done to Bianca and like I said before, everything he did to her I'm going to do to him.

I know Bianca said that she wants to kill him which is why he's still alive right now but I can't hold back my anger anymore. I'll try my best not to kill him I think to myself with an evil smile plastered in my face.

"What's that smile for?" Tony asked pulling me from my thoughts, I completely forgot he was in my office with me. 

"Just thinking of how I'm going to torture John." My comment clearly scaring him because as soon as those words rolled off my lips all the colour in his face drained and he shifted uncomfortably in his chair.

I stood up from my chair and started walking to the door cracking my knuckles. 

"Oh, we're doing this now, ok."  Tony mumbled to himself as I walked by him. He was never one for torture which is why out of all my brothers I'm the one that does it. 

I walked down to the basement with Tony walking closely behind me. I placed John in one of my most secure cells and with guards around at all hours. We only fed him once every two days and if you ask me thats still too much food. 

"I thought Bianca wanted to kill him?" Tony whispered to me as we walked towards John's cell. 

"She's still gonna kill him but I want to have a little chat with him first." I reply, my sinister smile still on my face.

As we walked into his cell John smiled at us like he was happy to see us. "I got to say, as Bianca's father who's always looking out for her, I don't approve you as her boyfriend." He said to me.

"Are you dumb or something. Last time I checked you would beat up your daughter and wife and then left them when things got hard. Then you killed you wife years later for no reason and your sitting here telling me you don't approve of me being your daughters boyfriend? 

You're lucky I promised Bianca that she could kill you but I never promised that I wouldn't have a little fun with you first." I walked to the table at the back of the room and thought over what Sofia told us.

Burning. Drowning. Cutting. Which one should I start with? Cutting it is! 

 I picked up the sharpest knife on the table and swirled it between my fingers as I walked back to him. The look on his face told me that he already knew what was coming his way, and I was glad. He's finally going to feel the pain and fear Bianca felt when he did this to her.

I quickly slashed his cheek earning a hiss from him. I then took turns slashing his arm's, leg's, chest and back until he was all bloody. 

"Does this remind you of a punishment you used to inflict?"  I asked rhetorically as I walked back to the table to light a cigaret. I burned the most sensitive places first. 

His hands, feet, wrists, eye lids, neck, and face then slowly started moving to his chest, back, arm's and leg's. His screams filled the room which only made me happy. 

I could tell Tony was getting uncomfortable standing in the corner of the room watching me inflict the same pain John inflicted Bianca with. If he didn't want to watch then he shouldn't have followed me out of my office.

Focussing my attention back to John, I dragged him to another room down the hall which had a tub filled to the rim with water. I told my men to add salt to it so it would burn the fresh wounds on his face.

I sat him right in front of the tub and by the look in his eyes I knew he was ready to give up, but I wasn't. 

"So John, why did you kill your wife?" I ask wanting to get some answers for Bianca.

"As a warning for her to stay away from you and so that Bianca wouldn't have to deal with her problems anymore." He replied trying to hide the pain in his voice.

"Yeah well, look where that got you." I spit at him before shoving his head under the water.

I held his head there for about 45 seconds listening to his muffled screams before bringing him back for some air. 

"Why did you abuse and rape Bianca? You were her father! How could you rape your own daughter!" I yell.

"She needed to be punished. She never did anything I ordered her to do. That bitch deserved it." Without a second thought I shoved his head under the water again not paying attention to how long he was under there for.

This man deserves to die. How could someone treat their children like that? All I want is for Bianca to wake up so I could hear her voice again, kiss her soft lips, so I could hold her and tell her much how much she means to me.

"Giancarlo stop before you kill him." Tony broke me out of my thoughts reminding me I was still holding that son of a bitch under the water. 

The second I pulled him out her was gasping for air like he was just seconds away from dying. 

"Put him back in his cell and don't feed him for another two days." I order my men, they nod in return and immediately start doing what I ordered.

After taking a shower and changing into clean clothes I decided to go to the hospital to see Bianca. I held her cold hand and listened to the beeping of the heart monitor for hours until my brothers walked into the room. 

The only thing keeping me sane was the beeping of the heart monitor because that meant that she was still alive and has a chance of waking up.

"G?" I look up to see three worried faces. "She's going to be ok. The doctor says if you talk to her she can hear you." Dante reassures me in a sad tone. We were all worried for her. Since the day we saved her she has changed our lives for the better.

Hell she saved Dante's life when he got shot. But I feel like all we've done was make her life worse. I don't even think Sofia's left the hospital since the day we brought her here. She's constantly by Bianca's side barely letting anyone else see her.

"Giancarlo you have to eat something. The nurse told us you've been sitting with her for over five hours." Enzo told me with concern lacing through his voice. 

"I'm fine. I don't need fo-" All of a sudden Bianca's heart monitor started beeping faster and her body started tensing up and shaking.

"HELP! Something's happening to her! SOMEONE HELP HER!" I yell as multiple nurses started running into the room kicking me and my brothers out.

OH NO! Will Bianca be ok? Don't forget to comment and vote!! 

This chapter is dedicated to @Baby93735 for being my first follower. Thank you for the support!!