flashback

"MURI!" A voice screamed. "WE ARE NOT DATING!" That's Jomara. and him and Okada are totally dating. Jomara has pale skin and fuffy-ish black hair. His eyes are yellow with slits in them. "Yes you are~" And that's Muri. Her straight hair is light pink and it goes a little past her shoulders. Her eyes are also pink, but they are brighter then her hair. "Hey babe?" Okada asked. "Yes?" Jomara replied. They stared at each other for a bit. "FUC-" "LANGUE. THERE IS AN INNOCENT CHILD IN HERE!" Hatagi yelled. Hatagi also has black hair but it is straight and has a gray strip it the front. He has a small scar on his nose and black eyes. Okada has spikey orangey-red hair and yellow eyes. 

Izuku laughed. He loved his friends. they all made eachother's life better. Oh! we are also aloud to go out into the halls if we have a hall pass. They are pink slips of paper that have our information on them. we just have to sign the bottom of the paper with our number.

"IZU!~" Muri squeaked as she hugged him. "You finally woke up! How are you feeling?" She asked as she gabbed his shoulders. Izuku shrugged. "I'm fine. It was only a bit of blood." He whispered. Muri's face twisted into a stern glare as she lightly bopped him on he head. "That was not a bit of blood. You were covered in it and your head was bleeding." She slightly rose her voice.

Izuku smiled. "Well i am Ok now! So lets focus on the positive." He said. Hagati nodded his head and Muri sighed. 

But in all honesty...

Izuku was not ok.