2nd usj attack (part 2)

DEKU POV

Deku didn't want to hurt Eraserhead. His body wasn't listening to him. It was only listening to shigaraki. ~I am so sorry...~ He thought with a wince. Eraserhead's body lay infront of him. 

~I will make sure they don't hurt you...~ He thought. Shigaraki laughed manically. "Now go find allmight..." He said coldly. Dabi flinched at that request. "I don't think he is ready yet..." He said. Shigaraki gave him a glare. "If he dies, we will make a new experiment." He said. 

"NOW GO AND KILL ALL MIGHT!" He yelled while scratching his neck.

~Cold hearted villains...~ Deku thought as he ran. He didn't know where all might was, but his body did. He ran past a fake building with a massive exploded part. 

~That looks like Kachan's quirk...~ He thought. His eyes flashed bright rainbow before he turned the corner. His eyes flashed randomly, So it didn't mean anything. He ran past another building, this time the windows were shatterd and glass was scattered across the road.

"OW!" He yelped as a shard of glass sliced through his ankle. The cut was deep and long, and blood gushed out. His body never stopped running though. 

~Ow ow ow ow ow!~ He thought as he limped and ran at the same time. His body carried him farther and farther. After a bit of "Limp running", He saw All might. Suddenly his body lurched forward and he yelped in shock.

ALL MIGHT POV

All might suddenly hear a yelp from behind Him.  He turned around to see the strongest villain lunging towards him with a worried expression. "KIDS RUN!" He yelled. The Villain closed his eyes and threw a punch. He hit All might in the face, sending him flying backwards. 

~Not all that bad...~ All might thought. ~But why does he look so scared?~

All mights vision landed on the villains bleeding ankle. ~Ouch.~ He thought. ~That looks deep...~ 

Vines started to grow from behind the villain. The villain streached his arm towards all might, which sent the vines shooting at him.

All might broke the vines easily, as expected. The vines were thin and flimsy. All might suddenly felt something wrap around him. 

~It was a destraction!~ (Sorry for the bad grammer.) He thought. ~Pretty clever...~ 

All might tried to break the vines, but couldn't. They were sturdy. ~Clever kid...~ All might thought. ~But not clever enough.~

All might released his form so he could slip out of the vines. As soon as he was out, He went strait back to his hero form. He run to the boy and knocked him out.