4. Worrying

So, I didn't really get to do any Mer shifting research or things today that are notable.

I am sorry that I don't have anything in here about reality shifting yet, I keep being to tired to try and shift, plus I'm trying to get my protective wards up first.

I did a lot of witch research and organization today. Also, and I'm gonna be kind of random for a minute, how to four-five eggshells make so little eggshell powder?!
Anyways, back on topic, I managed to find the motivation to start cleansing my room; and I'll try and cleanse at least most of my house soon too.

My room is pretty big, so I have a dish of salt on my windowsill, a dish of salt on the bookshelf I plan to turn into an alter, and a small hanging container of salt on my door. I have it all out of reach of my dogs and toddler brother to be safe.
I also put eggshell in my Ivy, on my windowsill, for both protection and to help my Ivy. I'll try and get a plan for more lasting protection tomorrow.

In my research, I'm being drawn to searching about different deities. I am Christian and don't want to change, or feel the need to change that belief though. I wouldn't work with deities yet, I know I don't have enough experience, but I'm trying to figure out if it's alright to believe that other religions besides my own exist.

Because, It seems right for the other gods, deities, etc, which other people believe in, to be real even if I don't follow them and worship them. I don't understand why they wouldn't be real. So I'm trying, and worrying, about if that belief can be true, if it's a belief that is okay to have, or if it's my imagination playing tricks on me again.

I know, I said that it'd be cool for people to comment on my book; but I do need help if anyone can help me. I have no clue what I would even search if I wanted to look into this thought I have.

🌊🐺✨Raven✨🐺🌊