Idk what to title this

Okay, I have a lot to say in this chapter even if it doesn't end up being that long. 

The first, is very random. I'm ecstatic because I got the letter today telling me that I got into algebra! Most people that I know wouldn't be this exited, quite a few would actually be upset, but I wanted to get in. I've been stressing over it since I took the test which determines who gets in over two months ago. I'm a nerd, I can't deny it, it has got me bullied, I've learned to stand up to them and be fine. 

Second, school for me starts in two weeks and a day. This means that I'll try and be very active on Wattpad, Quotev, and Deviantart until then. For the first week or two of school, I will likely be missing from every platform I am on. Between adjusting to waking up at 4am again, and school itself, I'll be overwhelmed as it is. I'm saying this now, because today is when I've started planning my meeting my teacher questions/conversation need. If I managed not to say it before, I get tics that are progressively getting worse both physically and verbally. I also get panic attacks, have bad anxiety, I have been told by a guidance councilor that I have depression which I fall in and out of, and I get anxiety attacks. Obviously, my teachers need to know about these things, so I'm basically planning speeches/emails to tell or send them. I don't know if I get to meet them in person this year, or not.  

I haven't posted in a week because I spent last week stressing, getting ready to go to a hunting camp five hours away, and cleaning. Then I spent Thursday to yesterday at the actual camp, where I have no internet. Writing my chapter of Shattered War  was already a struggle, I couldn't even post my book, Chaos Awakens, on Quotev. I wasn't gonna pressure myself to write this too. 

Now that we're past the complications in my human life, we get on to my magical life. 

I'm planning on beginning my phantom or physical shift for mer shifting soon, I don't know exactly when yet. But I'm finishing up the research which I've continued through my M-shift

I haven't made any progress in reality shifting, honestly I haven't been trying to reality shift. I may again soon, but it's not my main focus. 

Then for witchcraft, I have more to say than the other magical aspects of my life. When we went to the deer camp, I had just put out my protection charms. I won't disclose what they are to keep my own peace of mind and safety. But both my dogs, and my brother's normal babysitter where here. So at least the energy didn't get still, I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about-- where the air and house just feels way to still after you haven't been there for a few days or so. But when we did get back, my ivy plant had been knocked off my window. We suspect it to be my dogs, but it's behind my keyboard, so I'm not completely convinced. Plus, like normal when I haven't cleansed regularly, I feel this odd spirit or energy that feels slightly dark or off. I'm also making myself not push away my ability to see energy and spirits like I want to, it just freaks me out when I'm minding my own business and then I see this shape of energy or a spirit across the room from me that looks dark to go along with the off presence I feel. I almost told it to f*ck off earlier. I decided that, if I was going to acknowledge it with words, then it would be asking if it needed anything. I didn't do either of those things...

I'm gonna charm my jewelry for school, since they let us wear jewelry as long as it isn't a disturbance to the class. And I'll get to see my friends, one of which also practices witchcraft, and the other three are interested in witchcraft even though they don't want to practice. And, honestly, that isn't a problem at all.

 It makes it a lot of fun, getting to do research not only to practice myself, but being able to explain it to someone else who is interested. Not many people I know in person are interested or even willing to talk to me about my interests. The only ways I do get to talk to anyone, is my pod, my four friends, or if any of you comment. 

I can't think of anything to say, but I'm sensing and seeing the energy/spirit again as I write. So I'm gonna try and sort that out. And, someone needs to explain to my dad, that a middle schooler doesn't want to wake up a 4

Goodnight/Day
🌊🐺✨Raven ✨🐺🌊