I need help

Howdy so i've been contemplating on the ship and i'm stuck as to whether I should leave it as bakudeku or change it to either todobakudeku or todobaku. 

Ok now that that is out of the way.... Im going to put some suggestions under this and if you guys are comfortable with it, can you comment on what you would like to see next... It'll help me out some also any ships you guys want to see. Either in multiverse or not, I don't mind. Back to talking about the multiverse and how i'm going to break it no doubt, the multiverse with the most votes will go first, then the second higher vote will go next and so on and so forth. I'll give a couple at a time... Any suggestions will take priority, though this is a warning if your suggestion  doesn't show up, I apologise in advance but I most likely don't know how i'll do it or haven't seen/heard of it before, with that being said if there is a multiverse you guys really want to see, if it is a video that can be watch I'll watch some of it, whether it's an anime or a youtuber. I'll see what I can do. Right let's get into it now.

Some of these multiverses are based around songs but some will be singing. 

Multiverses:

- My Grand Plan // BNHA Animatic

- Campfire Song BNHA Animatic

- My R 

- Meme's (multiple parts)

- Singer Bakugo 

- Everyone is gay

- Bullet

- Addict

If you want multiple parts to a multiverse let me know