Singer Bakugo

AN: Song/s will be listed at the bottom of the page.... Also shoutout to jikookarmy1997 for help

Bold = Multiverse

Bold Underlined and italicized = singing

bold and underlined = searching multiverse.

Kirishima seethes, he picks up Mitsuki by her collar and pins her against a wall. "WHY?! WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO YOU?!" Kirishima rears his arm back, hand clenched in a fist, yet before he can continue a hand catchs his arm just before he swings it. 

Kirishima turns back in alarm to see Katherine holding his arm with little strain, she lets his arm fall whilst uttering "she's not worth it." Katherine turns to the rest of the audience and raises her vioce "I'm going to go get Aizawa, Katsuki, Izuku and Shoto. Then we can watch a happier universe." Once finished she turns to head to the room in which the aforementioned were situated. 

Katherine returns shortly being trailed by the three problem children and their sensei, they all have puffy, red rimmed eyes. The four of them go to their respective seats. Kirishima looks at Shoto, Izuku and Aizawa in worry before returning to his seat inbetween Sero and Katsuki and whispering to Katsuki if he is doing better now, when he recieves a nod he returns his attention to the blank screen.

Katherine turns to the machine all the while muttering "I wonder what the next universe is going to be."

Searching...

Searching...

Searching...

Multiverse Found...

Singer Bakugo

Katherine smiles widely as she sees the title of it. "Let's get this show on the road!" She exclaims excitedly, with that the multiverse begins.

The scene starts with Bakugo walking out onto a large stage in an open field. "Hello Everybody! Whose ready for tonight?!" Bakugo shouts into the mic, the crowd responds with excited screams. 

"This one goes out to the people who influence me into becoming a hero!" Katsuki yells into the mic. A piano begins playing in the background as spotlights reign down on the stage illuminating it in oranges and greens.

"I wonder what song he is going sing?" Jiro asks

"As sly as a fox, as strong as an ox." Shoji appears on a split screen with his grip strength being shown on one side while on the other he is defending Froppy in the license exams. 

"As fast as a hare, as brave as a bear." Iida is shown running around everyone as his training before the scene changes to him helping in the rescue for Katsuki.

"Oh my lord, Bakugou why didn't you tell me you had an amazing voice?!" Jiro squealed while turning around to face him. Katsuki's cheeks turn a bright red as she tries to hide her face from view. The air in the room becomes light with laughter as everyone admires how adorable (minus the sour puss Endeavour) Katsuki is. 

"As free as a bird, as neat as a word." Tokoyami appears on the screen sitting in some trees talking to the birds.

"As quiet as a mouse, as big as a house" Koda is shown next giving his pet bunny pets.

"All I wanna be~" 

"All I wanna be, oh~~" 

"All I wanna be is everything" Everyone appears on screen as a large group.