SWEET.

"where'd you park, hyung?" hoseok asks quietly, still flustered from holding yoongi's hand.

"around back, if anyone saw my motorcycle they'd crucify me." yoongi chuckles.

the joke caught hoseok off guard, but he shook it off because he knew how yoongi felt about his religion.

"where are we gonna go?"

"wherever you want, pretty boy"

hoseok just couldn't get over that nickname.

"hm.. i don't know yoongi hyung." he says.

"well, i know a place. ready to joy-ride?" he smirks, handing the boy a second helmet.

"oh.. i don't know-"

"c'mon hoseok, you trust me don't you?" yoongi says, lowering his head so the tip of his nose brushed against hoseok's.

"y-you're really close, h-hyung.." the younger boy stutters out.

"we can get closer, you know" he teases.

"maybe later." he continues with a wink.

hoseok sighs from relief, still trying to calm himself down as he puts his helmet on.

"you can clutch onto me as hard as you want, i won't mind."

yoongi starts the motorcycle with a loud roar, startling the younger boy.

"you're so jumpy" yoongi exclaims with a laugh over the loud rumbling of the motorcycle.

hoseok takes a deep breath, silently praying as he sat behind yoongi, hands slithering around his waist and hands locking in front of his stomach.

"hold on, angel boy." he chuckles, building up speed as they make their way to the exit for the parking lot.

their velocity increases as the motorcycle hits the main roads, making hoseok squeal quietly, but loud enough for yoongi to hear.

after being on the road for a while, hoseok wasn't so tense, easing his grip off yoongi's waist.

"are we almost there hyung?" he asked as they were stopped at a red light.

"almost, hoseok-ah."

yoongi thought the timing for his thoughts was so random.

he had realized how much he eased up, ever since he met hoseok.

he wasn't so uptight anymore.

how could he be? if the pretty boy sitting behind him with his pretty features was constantly clouding his thoughts?

as sappy and surprising as it sounded.. he wanted to kiss him so bad.

and not a "sloppy leading to sex" kiss, which he was ever so used to and probably would've wanted when he jacked off to the thought oh hoseok, but no, he wanted to kiss him gently.

make him feel pretty.

make him feel like the angel he was.

god.

what the fuck was happening to him?

hoseok wasn't changing him entirely.

it was just that he had never experienced having a soft spot for somebody.

"hyung! the light is green!" hoseok pats his shoulder.

yoongi blinks rapidly as he revs the engine and drives off.

a couple blocks passed as he pulls into a parking garage, driving through every level till they were at the very top.

"...and we're here" yoongi muffled out, powering the engine off.

"wow hyung! you can see the whole city from up here!" hoseok gasps as he places the helmet on his seat.

he sprints towards the end of the lot, leaving yoongi to laugh and show that beautiful smile of his.

"hobi-ah i don't want you running off the edge and being a stain on the ground"

hoseok giggles as he stares off into the view.

"how'd you find this spot, yoongi hyung?"

"i used to always come up here to get inspiration for work." he smiles fondly.

"used to?"

"huh?"

"you said 'i used to' what happened?" hoseok asks with a pout.

"you are a smart ass, kid" yoongi chuckles.

"i guess i just got lost for a bit. lost myself and what i wanted to do with my life."

yoongi couldn't tell hoseok that when he says "lost" he means doing the absolute worst a human being could do.

and that when he said "for a bit" he meant a couple of years.

he didn't want him to see him as a monster.

maybe he didn't, because the way hoseok was looking at him ever so fondly as he talked was really testing yoongi's patience with wanting to kiss him.

he tightens his fists, as he cleared his throat and starts talking again.

"what grade are you in hoseok-ah"

"i'm graduating this year, i-it's kinda scary" he sighs.

"don't worry, your life is good hoseok. appreciate it."

"i'm sorry yours wasn't so good."

now, if someone else has told him that very sentence, yoongi would've taken it as a time to reply with "who the fuck are you to tell me that?"

but hoseok understood him.

he was young, what did he know.

but he was also a good person. better than yoongi is.

"you know.. from my first impression of you i would've never thought i'd be taking this little church boy out to one of my favorite spots in the city."

"so why am i here hyung?"

"because i like you."

"thank you, yoongi hyung" hoseok smiles, adorably oblivious.

yoongi scoffs light-heartedly as he repeats himself.

he positions himself towards hoseok, using his index finger and thumb to pick his chin up.

"no, hoseok i like you."

"o-oh" he gulps.

"and i know you like me." he continued.

"y-yeah hyung! i do" he blushes.

"would you let me do something about it?"

***********

double update yass
yea i'm leaving the chapter off like this but it will continue