TEMPTATION.

hoseok couldn't stop thinking about the man he saw at the tattoo shop.

he was so different, nothing like himself.

the tattoos he had on his pale veiny hands somewhat attracted hoseok to him. also his sharp features making him seem so cold.

hoseok didn't believe that.

hoseok's parents would've also, called it a sin to think hoseok was attracted to a male.

it was wrong.

but hoseok was always so confused as to why it was wrong. if they believed in a god who said to love everyone, then why did they hate the thought of a man and a man or a woman and woman together?

it didn't make sense, but hoseok was too scared to ask his parents about it.

he was in class, doodling the man he saw at the shop, trying his best to get a realistic sketch of the tattoos on his hands.

"hoseok" jimin whispered.

the boy fumbled with his rosary necklace as he hummed and continued drawing.

"hoseok!" jimin whispered louder, this time, hitting hoseok lightly.

"what minnie!" hoseok asked.

"who are you drawing?" he asked as he smirked trying to look at hoseok's notebook.

"n-no one now pay attention!" hoseok gulped.

jimin grabbed hoseok's wrist, lifting it up to see the drawing as hoseok whined.

"wait, that's yoongi!" jimin smirked.

"y-yoongi?" hoseok repeated.

"yeah, the guy from the tattoo shop. does our little hoseokie have a crush on him?" jimin pouted making hoseok fall into his chest with another whine.

"minnie p-please don't tell anyone" he mumbled.

"hoseok you're okay, i won't. you're just cute when you have a crush, you get flustered easily" jimin laughed.

"shut up!" he responded, pulling his sweater over his head.

*****************

"guys!" jimin yelled out.

"our little seokie has a crush" he sing-songed making the boy blush.

"woah who?" jungkook asked.

"jimin!" hoseok whined.

"it's yoongi! you know, the guy from the tattoo place?" jimin continued.

"seokie's got a boyfriend" taehyung giggled as hoseok pushed him jokingly.

"b-but m scared about my parents" hoseok murmured.

"now them i won't tell" jimin smiled making hoseok smile.

"minnie we still have to work on our project!" hoseok reminded the younger boy.

"oh shit, i forgot. wanna come over after school?" jimin asked hoseok.

"um, sure!" hoseok smiled.

***************

"yoongi?" seokjin asked as he snapped his fingers in front of him.

"huh yeah, what" he mumbled.

"you zoned out" the elder male chuckled.

"god-damnit, sorry it's just-" he said wearily as he rubbed his eyes.

"never mind" he sighed, pushing a notebook over his sketch.

"okay well we're gonna get customers soon and i don't think it's pleasurable to them if your zoning out while using a needle on them" seokjin smiled.

yoongi couldn't think straight.

literally

he seemed like a pervert to think the high school boy, who was maybe 6 years younger than him, was cute.

he didn't like him, and he didn't want to like him.

he believed in something yoongi didn't, something yoongi thought was bullshit.

but something just always had yoongi thinking.

the rosary

he didn't know why a beaded necklace had him thinking so much, but it fucking did.

"hello?" a customer spoke, snapping yoongi back to reality.

he gave a slight smile, "hi how can i help you?"

**************

"minnie please help me!" hoseok panicked.

"hoseok nothing's wrong with liking guys" jimin laughed.

"i know.. but it's just interesting to think about and it makes me scared!" hoseok whined, falling face first into jimin's pillow.

"you want a hug?" jimin asked unsure.

"yes please!" hoseok muffled into the pillow.

jimin sighed as he walked over the the boy and hugged him from the back.

"now, c'mon we need to finish our project" jimin continued.

"fine" hoseok sighed.

"hoseok, look at me" jimin said in a serious tone as he had two fingers holding hoseok's chin.

"y-yes minnie?" hoseok gulped as he stared at jimin.

"you're okay, promise" jimin smiled.

"i-i'm okay" he stuttered.

"good, now c'mon we can watch a movie later after we finish, yeah?" jimin asked as he ran his fingers up and down hoseok's neck.

"y-yeah" he gulped, liking the feeling of jimin's fingers against his neck.

time passed, and the boys were done.

hoseok was gathering his things together while jimin was in the kitchen.

he walked out of the room, looking at his drawing, only to run into jimin's brother.

"oh! hoseok you dropped this.." he trailed off as he stared at the sketch.

"is this yoongi?" he asked.

"please hyung! don't tell him i'll do anything please-" hoseok panicked again.

"no i just want to say it's a good drawing" he laughed as he ruffled hoseok's hair.

he pretended to zip his lips, making hoseok giggle.

"t-thank you hyung" he smiled cutely.

*****************
before y'all come at me i know i haven't updated anything in like two months bye