UNGODLY HOUR.

late night thoughts had him in a chokehold.

4am, and all yoongi wanted to do was see him.

he was all he thought about.

for once, he wanted to pray to whoever was in the sky that he could soon.

the following thoughts he had weren't something god would approve of though.

he thought about his delicate frame, how he wanted to trail his fingers up and down his skin, feel goosebumps rise as the boy whines and pleads for more. his cold rings making him squirm lightly, leaving yoongi to press his hand down firmly on his thighs to keep him still.

how badly he wanted to be able to tell him "be a good boy, i know how good you can be. why don't you show me?"

god, that was all it took for him to get riled up.

he shuffled around in bed, as his hand slipped under his sheets and trailed further down to the band of his sweatpants.

should i?

i can't.

who said you couldn't?

his mind went back and forth as he took a deep breath, and slid his hand into his pants.

"fuck" he groans.

hoseok raced through his mind.

from what yoongi depicted of hoseok in his head, he was wearing that beaded necklace.

why was he so fixated on it if he, himself, didn't even believe in god?

he found out why.

the sinful thought of yanking on it while he was deep inside him.

lord, what a rush.

he could feel his heartbeat get faster, as the thumping in his ears got louder with each stroke he made.

it didn't stop there.

oh to hear the sweet, innocent boy whine out in pleasure "yoongi hyung don't stop!"  like it was his own personal mantra for yoongi.

he got sloppy with his movements, his chest was heaving up and down as his grunts cautiously got louder.

his imagination was going at 10o mph.

the thought of maybe putting hoseok in some cute thigh high socks, giving yoongi a masterpiece too look at while he fucked him like an animal.

the thought of tears rolling down hoseok's adorable cheeks while yoongi choked him out with the rosary, gripping onto it so hard that could break.

and if it did?

yoongi must've thought he was a bastard for thinking about how hot it'd be if the necklace were to break and the rosary beads fell to the floor, scattering all over the place. the image of the cross laying on the floor next to the bed yoongi was absolutely ruining hoseok on.

the cherry on top was the thought of groaning out "fuck yeah baby, moan for me like it's a prayer that only you can say for me, like i'm your god."

that did it for him.

"oh fuck" he growled as his lower body jerked up and down, cumming into his tattooed hand.

a few heavy breaths later, and yoongi realized what he had done.

he sighed, getting up from his mattress to clean himself up in his bathroom.

after washing his hands and changing out his boxers, he splashed some cold water in his face and stared at himself in the mirror.

i want to make him mine.

only mine.

*****************************

heeeyyyyy...... awkward pause........ how y'all doing.........