ENCOUNTER.

"hoseok are you sure you want to go back downtown?" jimin asked his friend as he swayed side to side.

"yes please, minnie" hoseok responded.

"fine, only because you're cute" jimin laughed making hoseok push him playfully.

"where are we going?" taehyung asked.

"we can go eat, fuck around maybe?" jungkook considered.

"we can eat!" hoseok smiled.

"alright" jimin smiled.

***************

yoongi threw the cigarette on the concrete, stomping the small fire out as he continued walking to his apartment.

"hi yoongi" a girl smiled.

"beat it" he grumbled.

he got to his apartment, locking the door as he threw his leather jacket somewhere on the floor.

he walked to his balcony, opening the glass door and stepping out to smell smoke and hear cars rushing by.

he heard laughter from the parking lot, looking down only to see the kids he saw at the tattoo shop the other day.

especially

the church boy.

the boys were shoving each other until one of them shoved the other into yoongi's car.

"hey fuckers!" he yelled as he ran to his front door and out to the parking lot.

"hoseok your boyfriend's coming!" jimin yelled as he ran.

"fuck, hide!" jungkook yelled as he held his arm that was rammed into the car, taehyung running by his side.

hoseok was too late to run.

"you" yoongi hissed.

"yes sir?" hoseok turned around, gulping as he looked at the black haired male.

"where are your friends" he said coldly.

"t-they" hoseok stuttered.

"i don't know" he sighed.

huh" yoongi half smirked as he stared at hoseok.

"y-you're staring at me again" hoseok confronted the male who was now leaning against the car.

"well that's because you're quite a pretty boy" yoongi said bluntly as hoseok blushed.

"i don't usually t-take compliments from strangers.." hoseok said quietly.

"well are you gonna say thank you?" yoongi asked.

"t-thank you" hoseok gulped.

"of course, pretty boy" yoongi responded with a bigger smirk on his face.

"pretty boy, what's your name?" yoongi asked as he stared at the sky.

"h-hoseok" he stuttered.

"hoseok, hm, that's interesting" yoongi hummed.

"thank you" hoseok responded.

"hoseok why don't you tell your friends that they're lucky i know jimin's brother or else i'd kick their asses" yoongi said as hoseok giggled lightly.

"why am i not included?" hoseok asked curiously.

"we're talking aren't we? you seem like a sweet kid" yoongi continued.

hoseok's blush got darker.

"hoseok, i've never seen you around here before" yoongi said.

"are the tough streets too much for a little baby like you?" yoongi teased as hoseok gulped.

"i'm not from here..." he responded.

"thought so" yoongi hummed.

"hey why don't you come around again tomorrow?" yoongi suggested.

"b-but sir we don't even know each other!" hoseok blurted.

"well isn't that how all people get to know each other? they're strangers at first and then they start to get to know each other" yoongi shrugged.

hoseok was in shock at the male wanting to actually see him.

"f-fine" he said fumbling with his rosary.

yoongi pulled out his box of cigarettes and his lighter as hoseok watched.

"sir, smoking isn't good for you.." hoseok continued as yoongi lit the cigarette anyways.

"i know that, my lungs are already fucking destroyed" yoongi spat, as he puffed the smoke out and hoseok gagged quietly.

"b-but it ruins the body g-god gave you!" he stuttered.

"there is no god, church boy"

****************

"hoseok you haven't even touched your food" his father noticed.

"i'm not hungry" he mumbled.

"you should still eat" his mother said.

the words kept ringing in hoseok's ears

"there is no god, church boy"

he just decided to eat.

"thank you" his mother smiled.

after eating he said goodnight and went to his room.

hoseok sighed as he laid on his bed, taking the beaded necklace out from under his shirt, playing with the beads.

he yawned quietly as he decided to get dressed and go to bed.

"god what was he going to do"

**************

hoseok's like 19 btw also i'm back not like y'all missed me