ANGEL.

hoseok was always a good boy.

he always obeyed, never lied, got good grades and was just a pure soul in general.

another reason why hoseok was such a pure soul, was the fact that he was a boy born to a very religious family.

praying before meals, before bed, going to masses on sundays, reading bible passages, praying the rosary, everything.

hoseok was an only child, his parents being extremely wealthy which he never paid attention to, he always found the good in other things that probably didn't even matter to others.

he was like an angel, in a sinful world full of demons.

hoseok had just started his last year of high school, along with his friends who surprisingly, would graduate as well.

jimin, jungkook and taehyung were their names. the three weren't as pure as hoseok was, that's for sure.

they were always getting into some sort of trouble, lying, and failing almost every subject.

they were good at what they did, it's just that they chose to make bad decisions.

they would never drag hoseok into anything he didn't want to do, that's what hoseok loved the most about them.

hoseok was currently sitting on his bed with jimin, who was his science project partner and who was also goofing off.

"jiminnie, please pay attention!" he whined, pouting at the younger.

"sorry hyung" he laughed, ruffling his hair.

"well it's getting late now, so you might as well just head home" he sighed, fixing his hair and closing his textbook with a yawn.

"you're right, you should get sleep hyung you wouldn't want to fail that test tomorrow right?" he smiled, walking out of his room and down the stairs.

"you're right minnie, maybe you should study too, please for me?" he pouted whimpering like a puppy.

"fine, only because you want me to" jimin huffed as they walked to the door, hoseok ready to open it until jimin turned to hoseok's parents.

"thank you for letting me come over mr. and mrs. jung" jimin thanked politely.

"of course jimin, you're always welcome to come over" hoseok's mother smiled as he walked out the door with hoseok.

"well i guess i'll see you tomorrow" the boy smiled at the younger.

"yup but i better go study my ass off for tomorrow, bye hyung!" he smiled, walking to the car parked in the front.

"bye minnie!" hoseok waved, walking back into the house.

"hoseok, you must go study for that exam tomorrow, you do not want to fail now do you?" hoseok's mom asked.

"no mother" he nodded.

"good, now go up to your room" she smiled gently.

hoseok ran up the stairs to his room, shutting the door as he sighed and sat on his bed.

he grabbed his book, scanning over the text and looking over his notes. hoseok was good at studying, he despised it but the way he would do it helped him alot when it came to the day of the exam.

hoseok had finished going over the chapters and his notes, yawning as he felt weariness take over his body.

he put his books away, placing his backpack neatly into his desk chair as he went to the top of the stairs.

"goodnight mother, goodnight father!" he smiled.

"goodnight hoseok, we love you very much sleep well" his father responded.

hoseok walked back into his room, kneeling down onto the floor as he did the sign of the cross.

"lord, thank you for another blessed day i hope i do well on this exam tomorrow and that jimin does a good job as well. amen" hoseok prayed, redoing the sign of the cross as he got up and jumped into his bed with a sigh of pleasure.

***************

"thanks again yoongi" the woman purred, buttoning up her blouse as yoongi gave a half smile.

"yea whatever" he spat, pulling his t-shirt onto his upper body.

she smirked before shutting the door as he groaned.

"fucking whore" he groaned in stress.

he sighed as he looked at his tattooed hand, thinking about what he should do.

he got up, grabbing his leather jacket and walked out of his apartment.

he put his ink covered hands into his pockets as he walked to the parking lot.

"hi yoongi" a woman cooed as she walked up to him, pressing her body against him.

"what now" he spat, rolling his eyes as he looked down at her.

"oh nothing.. just wanna know when you're free" she smirked, trailing her fingers up his low hanging t-shirt.

"i'll be free when im dead" he smiled sourly, removing her hand.

"maybe you'll be free in hell then" she scoffed, now angry with the older male's word choices.

"there is no hell or heaven, there's no after life or 'eternal suffering' or 'eternal life', when we die it's just dark and we're rotting under ground"
he spat, nudging her off as he continued walking.

"he's such a fucking cunt" another girl whispered to her.

"but he's hot" she sighed.

yoongi wasn't always a cunt. he's actually a big softie, there's just never been a person to release that softness out of him.

yoongi got kicked out of his home when he was eighteen, his parents were angry with him for always getting suspended and lacking his job.

he hated his parents. he only got a job because his parents never fed him or cared about him, even when he tried to be nice to them, they always pointed out the bad things about him.

suspensions were the least of yoongi's problems, they were mostly over doing 'inappropriate' things on campus.

yoongi didn't know how the hell he got a job as a tattoo artist, living in a shabby ass apartment and hooking up with prositutes almost every night.

he dealt with it, mostly because this is probably how he'll live for a while until he can find an actual job. he's good at what he does, but that doesn't mean he's pleased with it.

yoongi also realized while living on the streets until he was twenty, finally getting a job when he was twenty two, actually working for two years leading to the present life of the twenty four year old, that there is no god.

he believed that there was for sure no god, no devil, no demons, no angels.

especially no after life.

yoongi used to believe that there were all these things, until he realized that there wasn't while he lived on the streets.

if there was a god, why wasn't this so called 'god' doing anything to help yoongi feel better?

no one cared about him and he cared about no one.

except for himself.

*********************

holy shit i've been writing this chapter for like 4 hours because i keep getting distracted ckfjsjd she's finished finally