truth or dare

tsukishima's pov:

i sighed as i pressed the bridge of my nose. i can't believe these idiots just showed up and are in my home right now. they didn't even give me a heads up. as i looked at the chaos that ensued around me, i mindlessly scrolled through my phone.

it had been about 10 minutes of this deafening noise when i felt a poke. i looked up to see the rest of the team sitting in a circle and yams poking at me. "tsuki, they are going to play truth or dare. wanna join?" he asked.

i looked at the clock, '7.00'.

they wouldn't be going away soon. if you can't beat them, join them i guess.

i sat down in a circle and tanaka immediately started asking me the first question. "tsukishima, my dude. truth or dare?" i leaned back onto the couch and stated truth.

he looked at me with a devilish grin, "who do you think is the most handsomest person here?" i looked around the room. hinata, tanaka and noya were doing annoying poses while most of them were slightly blushing as i analysed their faces. 'definitely not those three...' as i looked past hinata, tanaka and noya.

i scanned the rest of the teams face when my eyes landed on someone unexpected. kageyama tobio. to be honest, kageyama was my so called "gay awakening". i had a minor crush on him when i saw him play in middle school. it went throughout our first year but after we graduated high school, i hardly see him outside practice so my feelings died down. but as i analysed his face, i took in all of his features, and my emotions started flaring up again.

however, i knew i couldn't say kageyama. that would be way to sudden. the team would also get suspicious. i muttered yams as a standard, normal answer. yams shyly took the compliment. there were a lot of oohs and aahs, but i could care less about those people teasing me about my answer. the only reaction i cared about though, was kageyama's reaction. his face darkened. but it was just for a moment, so i was sure that i had seen wrongly.

i couldn't take the noise they were making, mostly about my answer. i stood up and walked out of the living room and went into the kitchen for a glass of water.

kageyama's pov:

i didn't think tsukishima's answer was unpredictable. it was actually what i had expected. however, it still hurt when he said yamaguchi. you see, i have a crush on tsukishima. unexpected right? i had always taken interest of the blond beanpole. i don't know why myself. he's offensive, rude, salty, handsome, he would sometimes help me study... wait, no. tsukishima is the biggest asshole ever! yet... i want him to be my asshole.

tsukishima couldn't stand the teasing anymore. he went to the kitchen and noya asked me the next question. i decided to pick dare, you know, to make things more interesting. it was not what i had expected.

before i knew it, i was on my way to tsukishima's bathroom with a maid outfit in my arms. i looked down at small maid outfit. a classic maid dress and thigh highs.

 a classic maid dress and thigh highs

i sighed, wishing i chose truth

tsukishima's pov:

when i got back, kageyama was missing. i raised an eyebrow at yams but he said nothing. they played a few more rounds of truth or dare, yet, kageyama has not come back. then, i saw something i could never unsee. i blushed hard and tried to hide it. however, it was too obvious that yams was staring.how is it possible that you make me feel this way kageyama tobio.

how is it possible that you make me feel this way kageyama tobio