apologise

tsukishima pov :

shit. i screwed up. i knew i screwed up. tears were threatening to spill as deadly silence took over the whole room. why did i say that? i didn't even mean it. i loooked around my empty apartment. everything reminded me of him. i couldn't let him go. i could never let him go.

i wiped off my tears as i stood up determined to find him. i rushed out as i screamed at the top of my lungs for tobio. he couldn't have gone far, right? i ran as fast as my legs could carry me.

after a while, my chest was heaving as i was out of breath. i had been running for about 30 minutes but i still haven't found tobio. i looked everywhere. the gym, his house, the library where we studied every week. he wasn't everywhere. then, out of the corner of my eye, i saw a black haired boy sitting on the bench, looking awfully a lot like tobio.

"TOBIO! I'M SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN IT!" i yelled across the park. people were staring and it was really out of character for me but i didn't care. i just wanted tobio to know that i didn't mean it. i really did love him. tobio turned around and i saw his eyes were red and puffy. i used all my energy to sprint towards him. when i reached him, i could feel tears running down my face too. "i'm sorry, i shouldn't have said that. it's my fault. please, tobio. i..." i gulped before stuttering out, "i love you."

after an eternity, i finally forced myself to meet his eyes. his midnight blue eyes pulled me in. the rims of his eyes were still red and two distinct lines were marked on his face but he never looked better. a small smirk played on his lips as he ordered, "kneel down to me then." i smiled too. i knew everything would be okay between us.

i kneeled in front of him as i said mockingly, "my majesty, i'm so sorry." he said between giggles, "if i'm the king, you're my queen." he stared at me in triumph. i smiled, before pulling him into a kiss.

5 years later
tokei - 16 years old • girl • demisexual  • she/her
keito - 14 years old • boy • straight ally • he/him

"why are dad and papa still in the room? i'm hungry." keito complained. tokei rolled her eyes as she simply stated, "they're f*cking." keito widened his eyes as he blushed, "how could you say that so causally?" she shrugged and said, "don't your friends already talk about this kind of shit?" he fiddled with his hands as he stuttered, "of course but we're talking about our dads! they wouldn't do this during the day, right?" tokei smirked as she leaned back onto the sofa, "obviously you haven't skipped school before." keito shrieked, "you skipped school!?" she rushed to cover her brothers mouth as she shushed him. "don't be so loud! dad and papa don't know and i sure as hell don't plan on letting them know."

"ahh daddy..." ( SHIT IM SO SORRY BUT THIS IS WHY I MADE KEI HAVE A DADDY KINK TOT )

a sound from their bedroom could be heard from the living room. keito looked traumatised while tokei couldn't be more bothered. she handed her brother her airpods before going to the kitchen to call her girlfriend. 

after about 30 minutes, the couple came out to see keito with airpods that was obviously not his and tokei calling her girlfriend at full volume. tobio had to scream to make tokei lower the volume. kei removed keito's airpods. he frowned as he returned the airpods to tokei as he asked, "aren't you guys supposed to be at school?" keito pointed at the fridge where an announcement that they would be going home earlier was stuck on. tobio blushed a bright red. "did you hear all that?"

tokei rolled her eyes as  she stated, "why else do you think i stopped calling dad 'daddy' and made keito do the same?" kei and tobio blushed even more, embarrassed that their kids heard that. keito widened his eyes and he screamed, "THATS WHY WE DONT CALL DAD DADDY ANYMORE?" kei patted his head before suggesting they all went out to eat. tobio immediately agreed and rushed them to get changed. both of them were very eager to get off this topic.

kei and tobio were in their room getting changed. kei stood in front of tobio as he helped him with his tie because he knew that tobio had a lot trouble with it. tobio chuckled as he leaned his head against kei's, their noses almost touching. if someone told they're first year self that they got together with the annoying guy in the team, they probably won't believe it. even more so if someone tell them that they started as something called enemies with benefits. "you know, you're right." kei leaned in too. "i'm right about a lot of things. be more specific." tobio rolled his eyes as he dropped his voice into a whisper, "since i'm the king, you're my queen." kei smiled as he pulled tobio into a kiss, just like 5 years ago.

a/n welp this is the end. i'll miss writing for this book. it's the first book i actually seen my writing improve at. it's been an unforgettable journey. i loved being in this tsukikage community and i wished i would never leave. but everything comes to an end. this chapter of my wattpad writing has come to an end and i think we ended it well. some blatant advertisement here but please check out my other books if your also into iwaoi, denon slayer and squid game. once again, thank you for all the love and support. i love you all, beautiful simps <3