getting found out

tsukishima's pov :

the practice went pretty normal. i fought with kageyama a few times but by this time, every one was used to it. it was about half way through the practice and we were going to have a water break soon. we were all sweating from the drills and were exhausted. daichi finally let us go for a water break.

sweat dripped and rolled down my neck. i didn't think much of it until tanaka exclaimed, "TSUKISHIMA IS A BOTTOM?" i raised an eyebrow. how could he had known? i wiped the sweat off me and realised my concealer was running, exposing my hickeys. by this time, everyone was crowding around me. i mentally slapped myself for not realising that the concealer was not waterproof. they bombarded me with questions. i refused to answer any of them.

noya's face lit up, "IT'S THE GUY WE PLAYED AGAINST IN NEKOMA RIGHT? THE CAPTAIN!" i widened my eyes, that rooster head? never. i rolled my eyes. tanaka continued, "YEA WHEN WE TRAINED TOGETHER, YOU AND KUROO WERE REALLLL CLOSE!" "that is ridiculous." that was the only thing i said to them before stomping away. they were still discussing like i wasn't there until daichi stopped them and practice continued.

ever since the 'new discovery' found by noya and tanaka, they have been pestering me non-stop. they were certain it was kuroo but i would never sleep with that idiot. i looked over at kageyama, he seemed annoyed. yams looked at me, then nodded his head at kageyama, i didn't know what he meant so i just looked away. yams sighed so loud that i could hear.

i had to leave early for a doctor appointment. i told daichi before leaving. when noya saw me walking out, he yelled, "HAVE FUN WITH KUROO!" i flipped him off and suga hit the back of his head.

kageyama's pov :

it irritated me when noya and tanaka were teasing tsukishima about kuroo. but i don't have a right to be irritated right? after all, i'm not his boyfriend or anything...

after tsukishima left, there was not much mention about him. but when practice ended and every one was getting ready to leave, tanaka shouted,"LOOK!" as he waved his phone. despite the blurriness, i could make out that it was tsukishima's instagram page. when tanaka finally stopped shaking the phone, we saw it was him and kuroo. tsukishima even had a small smile on his face while kuroo's arm was slung around his shoulder. the picture was posted a few days ago. he never posts any pictures with me... then again, we are supposed to be 'enemies'.

since tsukishima wasn't here, the next best person was yamaguchi. tanaka and noya were asking all sorts of questions excitedly while the rest tried not to seem interested but they all secretly wanted to know the answer. yams wouldn't give an answer though. hinata and yams kept glancing at me. did tsukishima tell yams? how would hinata know?

a feeling pushed those questions down. as yams wasn't answering, tanaka and noya were making stupid comments. like 'they're soulmates!' or 'i always knew they were together!' it made me feel a certain way. not exactly angry but something similar. i never felt this way before. i finally snapped," can we stop talking about tsukishima? this is a volleyball club for god sakes."

noya frowned," so you're still 'the king' huh." immediately, his hand flew to his mouth, realising what he had said. "wait, no kageyama-"

the damage was done. i could feel tears well up in my eyes. tears rolled down my face. sure, i was used to tsukishima doing this, but when others do it, it makes me feel like i am still  'the king'. "i'm sorry, i shouldn't interrupt," i said bitterly before rushing out, ignoring the rest of them calling me.

i sat on the curb. for some reason, kuroo always makes me feel something. its something about tsukishima. he was so close to him, despite knowing him for a shorter time than me. if tsukishima was close to yams, i could understand, they were childhood best friends. but kuroo?

then it hit me. the feeling was jealously.

a/n : JDWOEIDOWE SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING. I FEEL SO BAD. anyways here is some angst :)