study smut

kageyama's pov :

i was busily trying to tidy up, cleaning up any clues that i have been watching netflix all day. tsukishima gave me his notes but they all so...dry. studying is so boring. that's why i have been watching brooklyn 99 again and again. ( best show ever btw ) but if tsukishima knew i haven't been studying, he would probably kill me.

i arranged the books on my table to make it seem that i have been studying. the only time i went out of my room today was to go to the convenience store to buy tsukishima some strawberry shortcake. i found out that it was his favourite food from yamaguchi. not gonna lie, i hate that i am jealous of yamaguchi. he is always with tsukishima. but thats ridiculous. i'm not even tsukishima's boyfriend or whatever.

i was lost in thought. so when the door bell rung, i jumped up in shock, almost knocking over the cake. i scrambled to the door, taking a moment to admire how my apartment looked so clean in months. i opened the door to see tsukishima in a hoodie with a dinosaur print jacket and some jeans. even though he was dressed in casual clothes, he looked uhhh what's the word...hot?

i blushed as i let him in and led him to my room

i blushed as i let him in and led him to my room. when he say the shortcake on my table, his eyes lit up.

tsukishima's pov :

i immediately reached for the shortcake. i looked at kageyama as if asking for permission to eat the cake. he nodded and i ate the cake hungrily. when i looked up, he was staring and smiling at me. i blushed. i put the shortcake aside and looked at his untouched textbooks. i raised my eyebrows.

"have you been studying?"

"...yes."

"ok look i know you're lying. lets have a test." i pulled out a carton of milk, his favourite kind. "every time you get a question wrong i'll pour away some milk." kageyama protested but i knew this would definitely get him to get better grades. "fine, but every time i get a question correct, i get to kiss you." he huffed. i smirked, "so i don't get to kiss you today?" he pouted.

(i saw this head canon and i really loved it. i can't remember who had this head canon so if you  guys know who made this head canon, please @ them in the comments! )

we settled down. he got so many wrong that i had poured away most of the carton already. he was close to tears. he had finally gotten one question right and he beamed. he grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap.

he kissed me softly and he slowly started taking dominance. i moaned, startling both him and me. "who knew you were a top,"i sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose. "who knew you were a bottom," kageyama replied. he kissed me again before deepening the kiss and carrying me to his bed. he pinned me down on the bed. he slowly moved down to make hickeys on my neck.

"ahh, wait- we still have to study- ahh" i said between moans.

he stopped. he looked down at my very hard d!ck. he raised an eyebrow, "you sure?" "fine just hurry..." i muttered.

the next day

no one's pov :

tsukishima was limping the next day, with hickeys all over his body. he didn't know kageyama would be such a good top.  he looked at the hickeys. he knew kageyama had some makeup that he used to cover up hickeys. he picked up the concealer and went to practice with kageyama, who unfortunately did not learn anything yesterday.

little did he know, the concealer wasn't waterproof.

a/n : lollll sorry i didn't do another terible smut scene. i like READING smut not WRITING.