hinata is coming

helloooo hoped you bleached your eyes from the last chapter :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tsukishima's pov:

i woke up to an annoying song playing near me.

I said, certified freak
Seven days a week
Wet-ass pussy
Make that pull-out game weak,

( i had to )

"is... is that WAP?" i questioned, rubbing my weary eyes. hearing that ringtone, kageyama immediately sat up. he looked around for his phone, to see it laying on my study table, which is across the room. as he tried to get out of bed, i laughed at him, "you're ringtone is WAP?"

he frowned. when he stood up, he immediately fell to the floor. "owww, my back." kageyama whined. i laughed even harder. i helped him up before going to my study table to answer the phone.

"hey."

"hey where are yo- WAIT TSUKISHIMA?"

i widened my eyes. stupid. didn't even check the caller ID.

"uhm. yes."

"why is kageyama's phone with you? also where is kageyama? we agreed to practice but he isn't home!"

"oh uhhhh." THINK TSUKISHIMA. THINK.

"he sprained his ankle outside my house and can't walk back to his own." at least i wasn't that dumb to not think of an excuse.

"KAGEYAMA IS HURT? I'M COMING! AND I'LL BUY HIS FAVOURITE FOOD. SEE YOU SOON!!!"

i hung up on him. a small part of me is jealous that hinata cares so much about kageyama. but a big part of me is freaking out. how can i cover up all those hickeys on kageyama's neck?

kageyama's pov:

i was rubbing my back while tsukishima was talking on the phone. "why does my back hurt so much?" i muttered. i could see tsukishima hanging up, then look at me, as if he's...fearful? "wow tsukishima is actually scared?" i snickered to myself.

tsukishima saw me laughing and immediately barked at me. "why are you laughing? hinata is coming and if he sees your hickeys, we're done." he stared at me.

we're done.

now that scared me. "it's ok... all i need is some makeup. do you have some?" he looked puzzled. "why would i have makeup?" he scoffed. "the real question is why DON'T you have makeup."

he looked like he wanted to fight more but time was running out. hinata was coming soon.

"fine, do you have big hoodies at least?"

he nodded and rummaged through his closet. he found a HUGE grey hoodie with a cartoon dinosaur. "this is my biggest one," he said, a bit reluctantly. "dinosaurs? really?" i scoffed at the cartoon as i put on the hoodie. the hoodie was comfortable and covered all my hickeys.

tsukishima looked offended but before he could retort anything, the door bell rung. he picked me up as he brought me into the living room. as he carried me, i took note of his strong arms. he sat me down before answering the door.

tsukishima's pov:

it was hinata, the person we had been waiting for. i ushered him in and when he saw kageyama, he immediately went to hug him. seeing kageyama hug someone else sparked something in my heart. jealousy? no...we aren't even dating...

i sat there, watching kageyama eat his pork curry that hinata bought him. he was devouring it, curry was on the sides of his mouth. "kageyama, you are such a messy eater!" hinata giggled. he used a tissue to wipe his mouth. i guessed kageyama saw the glares that i'm giving hinata.

as soon as hinata was gone, i looked kageyama dead in the eye. "is something going on between you and hinata?" "what? NO! why, you jelly?" kageyama raised one of his eyebrows up. i scoffed. "i just don't want you to be cheating on shrimp." i muttered an obvious lie. yes i was jealous, but i don't have a reason to be. we were just enemies with benefits.

"well, do you want to watch a movie?"

"sure, which one?"

"jurassic park."

"fineeee."

no one's pov:

the rest of the day, they cuddled and watched movies.kageyama had to go back to his own house. without kageyama, tsukishima's house felt empty. "it is the first day and i'm already feeling this way. ugh." tsukishima muttered.