maid outfit

tsukishima's pov:

"what the f*ck. why is kageyama in a maid costume?" i said, as i tried to wipe my bloody nose caused by kageyama. however, most of them were not paying attention to him. only yams and that stupid shrimp hinata.

"oohhh tsukishima, what's up with the nosebleed?" hinata teased and wiggled his eyebrows. i looked at yams for support but i saw him smirking. "its nothing! uh.. i just get random nosebleeds... that's all..." i frantically tried to explain myself. thanks to hinata's short attention span, he went to go harass kageyama.

unfortunately, yams wasn't like hinata. he whispered,"you still have a crush on kageyama?" i blsuhed, only slightly nodding. but that was all the confirmation yams needed. 'i regret ever telling yams about that...' i sighed as i sat back in the circle.

the time passed by quickly. not because i'm with those idiots, because right in front of me was kageyama. kageyama tobio in a maid dress. how could i not stare?

his dress was so short, it hardly even covered his a*s. i thought it was cute that kageyama tried to pull down his skirt but to no avail. the thigh highs covered most of kageyama's legs but a section of his thigh was not covered. the best section.

i sometimes would look away to avoid suspicion but my eyes would always trail back to him

kageyama's pov:

you know the feeling when you KNOW someone is staring at you? the feeling when a pair of eyes are just trailing you everywhere you go? yeah, i have that feeling right now. not because of just now when the whole team surrounded me and laughed at how ridiculous i look.

i couldn't shake off the feeling. i looked at the team to see who was staring. 'maybe i'm just paranoid?' i looked around as tanaka and noya tried to get kiyoko to come to tsukishima's house.

tsukishima...

i looked at him, those honey brown eyes were staring back at me. i tried to pull my skirt down so i wouldn't gain attention of that beanpole. but, i would be honest, it was nice to get his attention. usually it was on yams or even the hyena from nekoma. i think his name was kuroo?

tsukishima immediately looked away, looking flustered and embarrassed. i could feel my lips turn up slightly. but noya just had to ruin this moment.

"GUYS. KIYOKO AND YACHI WANT US TO GO TO THEIR PARTY! it's already 12p.m. so we better get there before everyone leaves!" noya bounced up and down as he exclaimed. all of them were ready to go to kiyoko's house. everyone but me and tsukishima.

"hanging out with you idiots is enough. i'm not going." he stated. yet, yams was still bothering him to go.

"i'm not going either. i have to sleep." i said.

tsukishima smirked,"awww does king need his sleep?" i frowned as i tried to whack him but he dodged too quickly. most of them had gone and yams finally left reluctantly.

as i grabbed my clothes, i asked timidly,"hey, can i use your bathroom? i don't want to walk back home like this." tsukishima, who was already on his phone, nodded absently.

i rushed into the bathroom. as i was about to zip down the dress, i realised the zipper was stuck.

sh!t.

 tsukishima's pov:

i was scrolling through instagram. that was when i got a text from king.

kageyama:

tsukishima...please help

tsukishima:

does king need help from his commoner?

kageyama:

tsukishima, i'm serious. my zipper is stuck. i can't get out of the dress.

tsukishima:

ugh fine. i'm coming.

i trudged to the bathroom. only kageyama could get stuck in a dress.

TW : SLIGHT NSFW

i knocked on the door and went in. i could see kagyama's face flushed, him struggling to unxip the zipper. i leaned on the door frame as i watched kageyama. seeing him like that, i don't know what came over me. i stepped forward and lifted his chin. our faces were close and our lips were almost touching. "can i?" i whispered. kageyama shakily nodded.

our lips touched. his was soft and supple. we stayed like that for a few seconds. then it became more passionate. i licked his lips for entrance and when he gave entrance, i took dominance. kageyama didn't even had a chance to fight. i licked every spot in his mouth as i heard kageyama's muffled moans. i carried him and placed him on the counter.

i touched his thigh before slowing moving my hand up and down. he moaned even more. i rubbed his inner thigh, close to his hard d!ck.

"can we go further?" i panted, looking up at the red faced kageyama.

he nodded.