Chapter 2 (Old)

3rd POV

We're currently back in the church where Bell is getting his stats updated. And Hestia gasps at his stats.

Bell: Is there something wrong Goddess Hestia?

Hestia: No not at all* He's growing at a rapid pace, based off his desire to get stronger this is truly interesting, no doubt the other gods will want him or Y/N*

Hestia: *Hmmm maybe a little push*

Bell: WHAT! You mean to tell me my status went up by that much?

Hestia: Yes, right now your improving at an incredible pace. Kinda like a growth spurt. Your getting stronger Bell and you have a serious desire to get strong as well

Bell: I do

Hestia: I respect your wishes Bell, whatever i our Y/N can do to help you please don't hesitate to ask

Bell: Hey speaking of which where is Y/N-

The explosion was so powerful it caused the church to move. The duo quickly ran outside to see Y/N holding a sword in his hands while most of the ruins were completely obliterated. 

Hestia: Y/N WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Y/N: ...Well see what had happened was

Flask back sound effect

Y/N POV

After Bell got his stats updated i left them to discuss and went to the front of the church. I was thinking about the skill Hestia told me about "Heavens Feel". I could summon any weapon used by past hero's which sounded cool so i decide to give it a try. So i closed my eyes and stuck out my hand imagining a weapon in it. Soon i felt the handle of something so i opened my eyes to see a kickass sword.

Y/N: Woah so cool

Y/N: Woah so cool

I start swinging around the sword getting a feel for it. But suddenly my mind is suddenly seeing someones memories. I remember Hestia saying that when touching the weapon i get the user's memories of a young blonde girl standing infront of a sword. Then the landscape changes to a battlefield a bloody battlefield and a single person kneeling on top of a little hill.

 Then the landscape changes to a battlefield a bloody battlefield and a single person kneeling on top of a little hill