Chapter 1

Grace's POV

After I finished school my mum's chauffeur drove me to her work and I dropped my black vans backpack on the floor in my mum's office and then sat down on the chair behind the desk as it was the only one that spun so I span around and around on the chair looking at the view of New York through the windows, waiting for my mum to finish her meeting. Around 30 minutes later I heard someone shout "Mary-Kate" as my mum walked into the office, she then turned around and shouted "Ashley" then they both walked into the office closing the door behind them. "Hey sweetie, did you have a good day at school?" My mum asked as she put sheets of paperwork into her bag. It was okay" I said smiling. "Ashley, I haven't seen you in a while how are you?" I asked as she walked over and sat on the edge of my mum's desk. " I'm good Grace, how are you? Mary-Kate tells me that you are interested in video games" she says smiling at me. "I'm good thanks and yeah I am, I got into games in the pandemic as we were in lockdown and there was not much to do" I said as I spun round and round on the chair. "Grace will you stop spinning round on the chair please". My mum said staring at me with a straight face. She walked over to the desk and opened the top draw to get her phone out and I spun round one more time, she stopped the chair with her foot and spun me round to face her. "Grace I'm serious, I said stop!. she said looking at my angrily. She looks over to see Ashley sitting on the corner of the desk. "Seriously! Ash there is a chair right in front of you, get off my desk" she says while packing her laptop away. "Alright sis, chill. Ashley says while smiling at me. "I will take Grace down to the lobby, meet us down there when you are ready". Ashley says while holding her hand out for me to take. I grab Ashley's hand and we head down to the lobby.

*In the lobby*

"Ooo there is a ice cream shop over there" Ashley says pointing to a little shop across the street that was coloured with pink and blue stripes. "Let's go" I says as I walk closer to the doors of the lobby witch were pure glass and hand no finger marks anywhere, you could see straight through them. "Grace we need to wait for your mum" Ashley says grabbing my arm lightly. We waited in the lobby for my mum for what felt like forever so I decided to text my friend.

*Grace sent a video*

*The video*
Grace:" hey! I'm sat in the lobby waiting for my mum, ugh so boring!"
Ashley: "Grace, who are you sending that to"?
Grace: "oh just my friend"
Ashley: "oh okay"       *The video ends*

*The video*Grace:" hey! I'm sat in the lobby waiting for my mum, ugh so boring!" Ashley: "Grace, who are you sending that to"? Grace: "oh just my friend"Ashley: "oh okay"       *The video ends*

Ashley looked over and saw my friends message. "she is way to obsessed with these girls who are called the Olsen twins, she thinks I'm related to them because we have the same last name" I said laughing. Ashley looked at me and let out an awkward laugh "do you know who they are"? she said looking anxious. "No, I don't even know what they look like, do you know who they are"? I said still laughing. "No, never heard of them" she said smiling. My mum finally walks down the black and white tiled stairs. "Finally! Me and Ashley were starting to grow old waiting for you" I said jokingly and Ashley laughs. "Yeah yeah very funny Grace, come on!. She puts her arm around me and we walk out, jumping straight into a Mercedes G-wagon witch was all black with tinted windows. "Where to Miss Olsen" said a man with a deep voice, he then smiled at me through the front mirror. "Home please, Ben" my mum said smiling.

*At home*

We arrived at the gates of the house which where wooden and electric, the man who was driving put the gate code in and then gates opened, we then pulled up into the driveway and I jumped out the car and grabbed my backpack before running upstairs into my room to get changed out of my school uniform. I get change into a plane white crop top and some light denim shorts. Then I sat on my bed watching YouTube on my tv. "Grace, I have told you before don't leave your clothes lying around on the floor" my mum said as she walked into my room and picked the clothes up off the floor. "Sorry mum I forgot" I said while still watching YouTube. "Anyway me and Ash want to know if you want to go shopping with us tomorrow morning". She said as she put my school clothes in the wash bin and then walked over and stood in front of the tv so that my full attention was on her. "Yeah that's sounds fun, can't wait!" I said while motioning her to move out of the way. "Okay, well me and Ashley will be in the kitchen if you need anything" she said as she walked out my room.