Chapter 25

Grace's POV

The party went on for ages Ashley Benson left as she had work tomorrow. I was sat outside with Amoré on the couch. "You know what— I really want to go to England, New York is boring me now". I said sort of drunk. "Yeah England does sound fun." Amoré said as she put her arm around me. "Grace! Mary-Kate wants you!". Ashley shouted for inside. "I will be right back". I said as a got up and walked inside. "Grace...there you are honey". Mary-Kate said as she put her arm around me. "Lizzie is looking for you, she's in the kitchen". She said smiling at me. "Okay I will go and find her". I said as I walked off.

I walked into the kitchen to see Lizzie and Robbie kissing. "Ewww get a room". I said as I walked over to them. They just laughed. "My mum said you wanted to see me?". I asked Lizzie. "Yes. Are you going to The Hamptons with Mary-Kate and Ash on Wednesday or are you staying with me and Robbie?". She asked me. "Wait wait wait, my mum and Ashley are going to The Hamptons and they didn't tell me!". I said waving my hands around. "Yes- maybe they forgot to tell you". Lizzie said trying to make me feel better. "THIS IS BULLSHIT!". I shouted and I felt everyone throughout the house fall silent for a few seconds and then went back to dancing and talking. "Grace! Shh!". Lizzie said shushing me. Ashley walked into the kitchen with her louboutins heels clonking along the floor. I felt my stomach drop in fear. Ashley's face was like a picture, kind of like those cartoon people with smoke coming out of their ears except there was not smoke.

"Grace...what did you say?". Ashley asked with a serious face. I gulped. "...n-nothing...why?". I said trying to act innocent. "MK thought she heard you swear...so are you calling your mum a liar?". She said tilting her head. It's so scary when they do that, they all do it: Mary-Kate, Ashley and Elizabeth. "N-no I never said that...maybe she heard wrong". I said nervously. She look at me. "Did you hear anything guys?". She said looking over at Lizzie and Robbie. I looked at Lizzie making hand gestures for her not to tell Ashley. She looked at me confused. "Nope-nope we-". Lizzie got cut off by Robbie. "Yes we did...Grace shouted bullshit". Robbie said looking at Lizzie. I gasped. "Ash, Robbie just swore". I said with an o shaped face. "Grace stop with the sarcasm, it's not funny". Ashley said looking at me. "Mary-Kate can deal with this". She said as she walked off into the lounge. "This is all your fault Robbie, thanks to you I'm going to be in trouble!". I said with an angry face.

My mum then came walking into the kitchen with sunglasses on her head (even though it was dark) and her louboutins heels clonked on the floor too, Ashley walking next to her, they looked like they should be in a movie until my mum shouted. "Really?! First you swear and then you lie about it!". MK said as she walked towards me. My mum was scary when she was angry. "Why?!...". She questioned me. "I-I-I don't know". I said looking down at the floor. "So you don't know why you swore? Hm?". My mum said tilting her head. "N-no I do but it's a stupid reason". I said still avoiding eye contact with her. "Tell me then and look at me when I'm talking to you...it's rude". She said leaning against the counter with her arms crossed. Robbie, Lizzie and Ashley all just stayed silent and watched. "well Lizzie told me that you and Ashley are going to The Hamptons and you never told me that's why". I said finally looking up at her.

"I was going to tell you after the party and see if you wanted to come with us". My mum said still with a serious face. "Well yes I do want to go". I said with a smirk. "I don't know if you should after what you did". She said looking over at Ashley with a smile. "Please 🥺". I said pouting at them.

———————————————————————————
What should she do?
Should she go with them to the Hamptons or should she stay with Lizzie?

Let me know, thanks 😌