Chapter 26

Grace's POV
I decided to stay with Lizzie and Robbie because it would be way more fun than going to the Hamptons and I get away with more things. I walked out my room in their house and into the kitchen. "So what do you guys have planned for today?". I asked Lizzie. "Oh well I have a award show to get ready for". She said making coffee. "Robbie are you going to the award show?". I asked him. "No kid, I have work". He said smiling at me. "Grace do you want to go with me?". Lizzie questioned. "Yes! Yes! That would be so fun". I said as I sat down on the counter top. "Okay, we have to be there early to get ready". She said taking a sip of her coffee.

We got to the hotel and got ready for the award show. "There will be thousands of people there so just stay with me please I don't want to call your mum and tell her I lost you". Lizzie said as we walked into our hotel room. "I don't think she would care". I said as I sat down on the couch. "Ye she would". Lizzie said laughing. We stayed in the hotel room until around 6pm and then we went to the award show. We walked down the red carpet and then into the building. Once we got in there Lizzie introduced me to some of her friends and we sat around a table together. "So Grace how old are you?". Brie asked. "16". I said smiling at her. I stated to get cold because I only went in a dress. "Grace do you want my blazer?". Lizzie asked me with concern on her face. "Yes please". I said as she put the blazer around my shoulders. I was just on my phone for the rest of the night.

GraceOlsen

Tagged: ElizabethOlsen Caption: i think she has given up with me 😂😂Comments: ElizabethOlsen: FYI I have not

Caption: i think she has given up with me 😂😂
Comments:
ElizabethOlsen: FYI I have not. You just said something stupid in the moment 😂
TomHiddleston: yeah that was stupid Grace 😂
AshleyOlsen: Lizzie looks amazing! 😍😍
MaryKateOlsen: Grace what did you say? 🙂
BrieLarson: 😍😍😘
Amoré.xo: definitely given up on you 😂😂😭
ChrisEvans: Grace has the same energy as Lizzie
RobertDJ: Grace will be drunk with the rest of us later 😂😂✌🏻
^ElizabethOlsen: Mary-Kate he is joking, I won't give her alcohol!

"Round 4! Let's go!!". Robert shouted. "Lizzie can I try a bit?". I asked her. "Take a sip". Lizzie said handing me the glass. "That's so good". I said handing the glass back to Lizzie. After a while everyone was drunk apart from Lizzie and Chris E, I was a little bit drunk. "Grace come on, let go home". Lizzie said grabbing my hand. "Hey! No! gRaCe CaN StAy". Robert said slurring his words. "I am taking her home and you should go to". Lizzie said trying not to laugh at the way Robert was acting. "YeAh MuM LeT mE sTaY". I said not remember who I was with. "Grace this is what I mean you don't even know who I am, we are leaving!". Lizzie said as she said goodbye to the rest of them and then we left.

*The next day*

We got back to Lizzie's house and I was arguing with Robbie because he opened the present that Lizzie got me. "Why would you do that!!". I said shouting. "I didn't it was yours". Robbie said holding the brand new GTA 6. "How did you not know! It says To Grace on the label of the bag!". I said while showing him the bag. Lizzie walked into the kitchen looking annoyed at all the shouting. "What's with all the shouting?". She asked. "Robbie opened the present you got for me". I said frustrated. "Why Robbie?". Lizzie said putting on hand on her forehead. "Because I didn't know what it was". He said innocently. "No one is buying the who innocent act". I said rolling my eyes. "Your just jealous she got it me and not you". I added. "Grace...just stop...it's to early for this". Elizabeth said as she started making pancakes. "Well I found it so I will play it first I think". Robbie said putting into my PS4. "No! That's mine, you can't do that! Lizzie tell him!!". I said running over to him. "Ugh can't I just have one Morning without you two falling out!!". Lizzie said getting annoyed. "Robbie your acting like her, she's 16 so stop!!". Lizzie said sipping orange juice. "Come on let me have the first go! She's not even old enough to play it". Robbie said. "No one reads the ratings Robbie". I said rolling my eyes. "Just give her the game". Lizzie said but he ignored her and started playing it. "Oh fine then fuck you!". I said as I walked off. "Are you really going to let her say that to me?". I heard Robbie say. "You did take her game...". I heard Lizzie say.

No ones POV

"What would MK say if she knew you let Grace get away with that?". Robbie said while playing GTA 6 which was Grace's. "Idk, she is not here". Lizzie said while texting on her phone. "Well let's give her a call then". Robbie said as he paused the game. "No! We don't need to call her, I can deal with Grace". Lizzie said sitting back on the couch.

_________________________________

Hey guys,

I am working on a story that is just imagines of you/whoever you want. So if you have any ideas or anyone you want me to put in it, comment or message me on here. I will probably post it in the next few days or I have another stories I can post, let me know 🥰