Chapter 23

Mary-Kate's POV

I walked outside to see Elizabeth and Amore. "Good morning people!". I said smiling at them. Elizabeth groaned at me. I raised my eyebrows. "What time is it". Elizabeth said trying to get up. "It's 10:30am and I wouldn't move because of-". I pointed to Amore who was still asleep on Elizabeth. "MUM!". Grace shouted as she walked outside to where I was. Amore then groaned and looked up at me. "Can you please tell her to keep her voice down some of us are trying to sleep". Amore said sleepily. "I HEARD THAT AMORE". Grace said coming over and standing next to me. "SHUT UP!!!". Amore said angrily.

"Ooo Elizabeth can you please keep your child under control". I said laughing looking at Grace, Grace laughed as well. "Seriously MK it's too early in the morning for jokes". Elizabeth said looking tired. "Anyway what did you want honey". I said looking at Grace. "Oh umm where is my black bomber jacket?". She asked. "You mean my bomber jacket that you stole". I said laughing a little. "Y-yeah that one". She said smiling. "Come on I will show you". I said putting my arm round her as we walked back inside.

"Grace are you coming with me and Ashley today?". I asked her. "Sure yeah". Grace said putting her shoes on. "Come on then we are going to the office". I said opening the door. Grace followed me and Ashley outside into the car.