Chapter 5

Mary-Kate's POV

We got inside the house and i watched as Grace ran straight upstairs to her room. I went and sat down in the lounge with Ashley and we talked about what just happened and what we were going to do next.

Grace comes storming into the lounge. "YOU LIED TO ME! AMORE WAS RIGHT YOU ARE THE OLSEN TWINS, LOOK!" she said as she came over to me and Ashley showing us a E! News article on her phone about us from today. "Grace listen...me and Mary-Kate did it to protect you so that you wouldn't grow up with paparazzi crowding you and taking pictures of you wherever you go". Ashley says as she handed the phone to me. As I was reading the article a message popped up on the top of the screen that read:

I looked up at Grace "did you tell Lizzie that you found out we are the Olsen twins?" I asked calmly without trying to get mad

I looked up at Grace "did you tell Lizzie that you found out we are the Olsen twins?" I asked calmly without trying to get mad. "No, I called her to ask if you were but she wouldn't tell me" Grace said. "She wouldn't tell you because I told her not to say anything" I said looking at Ash and then back at Grace. " I can't believe your the Olsen twins and The Elizabeth Olsen is my Aunty! This is crazy my friends are going to cry with happiness" Grace said smiling at me and Ashley. "So your not mad?" Ashley asked in confusion. "No, I get that you guys wanted to keep me safe why would I be mad about that" Grace said as she sat down between me and Ashley. "Grace you do know your life in going to be very different if we revile you to the public, paparazzi will follow you everywhere and you might lose some of your friends" I said looking at her. "I know but I think they deserve to know, they will find out so enough anyway so you might as well tell them" she said looking excited. "Ooo I almost for got you guys are coming to my drama performance tomorrow at school aren't you?" Grace asked as she looked at me and Ashley. "Yeah of course we are" I said smiling. "We wouldn't miss it" Ashley adds. "Great, can't wait for you to see it i hope it impresses you" Grace says while getting up form the sofa. "I'm sure it will". I says as me and Ashley start to walk out to the pool. "SEE YOU GUYS LATER!" Grace shouts as she goes back upstairs.

"Well that went surprisingly well". Ashley said as she took her sunglasses off her head and onto her face. "Yeah I know I thought you she would hate us" I said as I sat down on one of the day beds by the pool. "So did I, well we just know that the paparazzi will be at Grace's school tomorrow" Ashley said as she sat on the other day bed. "Yep and we have an interview with peoples magazine on Tuesday, they will be asking questions about all of this. I said staring at the Cristal blue sky. "Yeah that's going to be fun" Ashley said sarcastically.