Chapter 22

Grace's POV
"Alright guys I will see you later, I'm going to Amore's house. I said walking to the front door. "Okay be careful and have fun honey" my mum said smiling. "Bye Grace have a good time".  Ashley said giving me a high five. I walked to Amore's house.

"Grace you made it, good let's go". Amore said hugging me. "Where are we going?". I said confused. "A night club". She said smiling.  "Don't we have to be 18+ to go there?" I said still confused. "That's why I have theses". She said holding up 2 fake IDs. "Omg! You do know that's illegal right?". I said freaking out. "Then let's just hope we don't get caught out". She said walking off laughing. "Come on, let's go!". She shouted. I caught up with her and we went to the night club.

"Can I see some ID please ladies". The security guard said in a deep voice. "Sure here you go sir". Amore said smiling and showing him the two IDs. "Great, have a good night ladies". He said letting us through.
We got in and Amore lead me straight to the bar. "Um is this a bad time to mention that I can't really drink that much alcohol because I will throw up". I said awkwardly.

"Wow Grace you are such a lightweight". Amore said laughing. "Hi what can I get for you". The man on the bar asked. "Two vodkas please". Amore said smiling. He gave us the drinks and we sat down at a table. "Are you crazy! Drinking straight vodka!". I said concerned. "Yep I guess I am". Amore said drinking the vodka. "Try it" she said smiling at me. "Fine". I said rolling my eyes. I took 4 sips and then decided I didn't like it. "That's gross". I said feeling like I was going to throw up.

2 hours later Amore was very drunk. So I decided to call my mum.
On the phone
Me: mum I need you to come and get me and Amore from a night club- before you get mad I will tell you everything later.
MK: Fine I'm on my way, you better not be drunk!
Me: I'm not but Amore is. I think she should stay at ours so you and the others can help her
MK: yes I will help her, god teenager theses days, bye.
Phone call ends

My mum arrived and me and Amore got into the car and I told her everything that happened. "FAKE IDS! REALLY GRACE!" My mum shouted. "Ik it was a bad idea". I said calmly. "Danm right it was a bad idea!" My mum said as we drove into the driveway.
Everyone was still sat in the backyard so we went to the backyard. Amore sat down next to Elizabeth. "Umm what happened to you?" Lizzie said looking concerned at Amore. "I haD a lOt oF vodKa" Amore said drunkly. "Right...okay" Lizzie said still looking concerned. I started to laughing after hearing Amore try and say a full sentence. "Grace it's not funny she is under age". Ashley said with a serious face which made me stop laughing.

My mum came back with a glass of water. "Here drink this, it should help". Mary-Kate said handing the glass to Amore. "I'm surprised you didn't give her a plastic cup". I said laughing. "Grace just stop your not helping the situation". Elizabeth said as she took the glass off Amore when she had finished it. "You know Lizzie you would make a great mum to that girl". My mum said laughing. I just smiled. "Well thanks. I'm trying to make sure she is okay". Lizzie said smiling at my mum. "What about me MK?" Ashley questioned. "Haha you couldn't even look after a dog properly". I said laughing. Ashley just looked at me. "Mary-Kate?". Ashley said. "Don't listen to Grace she is kidding and yeah I think you would be great at it". My mum said smiling. "Yeah I think she would do better than you have". I said still laughing. "Very funny Grace very funny" my mum said sarcastically. I sat down in between MK and Ashley, I lay my head on Ashley's shoulder. My mum coughed. "Um that's the wrong person" she said looking at me. "Nope I don't think so" I said looking at Ashley. "Omg you guys are like little kids" Ashley said laughing. "Aww looks like MK is the only one without someone to cuddle with" I said laughing. "Uh what have I told you about calling me MK". She said starting at me. "Yeah don't call it you" I said. "Exactly". She said smiling.

Amore was asleep on Elizabeth and I moved to place my head on Mary-Kate's shoulder."You soon came running back didn't you". She said smiling at me. "Just shut up". I said hitting her arm lightly. "Lizzie" my mum whispered. "Shhh- what?" Lizzie said whispering back. "I'm surprised she hadn't thrown up over you yet". Mary-Kate said laughing. I started laughing too. "Oh very funny" Lizzie said sarcastically. I started to act like I was going to throw up to prank my mum. "Grace please don't. Go to the bathroom! Don't be sick on my shoulder!!" She said screaming. Ashley started to laugh. I stopped. "Hahaha you should of seen your face, oh that was priceless". I said laughing. "Good one Grace" Lizzie said also laughing. My mum hit me lightly. "Idiot" she said smiling. I then went back to resting my head on my mum's shoulder and she kissed my forehead and smiled at me.