Visitors From Another Time

October 31st, 1976, it should've been a normal day as the students of Hogwarts ate their breakfast. A Gryffindor was watching a red headed girl in awe. "I'm gonna marry her. I'm telling you guys now." James declared running a hand through his jet black hair, his friends roll their eyes. "Yeah okay Prongs." Sirius said patting his brother in all but blood on the back. Before James could respond the doors to the Great Hall opened.

In walked The Blacks, much to Sirius displeasure, The Weasley's and their three sons, The Potters, The Tonks and their daughter Nymphadora, Alastor 'Mad-eye' Moody, The Malfoy's, the Lestranges, and the newly graduated Prewitt Twins.

Dumbledore stands, giving everyone a soft smile. "Dear guests, what do we owe such a visit?" Arthur stepped forward holding a piece of paper. "We all received a letter telling us to come here. There was no signature."

A case appeared on the staff table as well as a note.

Hello Headmaster Dumbledore,

By now a case and a group of people should be in the Great Hall. Inside of that case, there are eight movies, about my sister and I, we sent them to you guys, from 2004, in the hope that it will change what has happened, stop lives from being lost, and just in general change the future.
Tomorrow a group of us will be joining you, to watch the movies ad give a personal insight about the events that will be seen.
Until then Mischief Managed.
Sincerely,
H.J.P, D.L.P.M, D.L.M, G.M.W.P, R.B.W, H.J.G.W, N.F.L, L.P.L

P.S. Okay I'm not supposed to be writing this, so don't tell H.J.P. Since all of this hasn't happened yet no getting angry and curse happy. Except towards Bellatrix. She's a psycho, and should have a life of pain, and I'm glad she's dead in our time, and the only reason I won't kill her when I get there is because I promised my husband I won't, and his opinion is important. Half of the Time. Sometimes. Okay it's not but I love him, so I will.
D.L.P.M.

The Great Hall blinked at the last part. "What the hell did I do to make someone want to kill me?" Bellatrix got a few blank looks in response. "Yeah, that's fair, but I kinda like her."

"Well she certainly does not like you."

Dumbledore sighed, shaking his head. "You can stay in the spare rooms around the Castle."

The Next Morning

After everyone finished eating Dumbledore waved his wand, turning the Great Hall into a viewing room. Everyone settled in, before there was a loud whoosh and the door opened once more and eight figure's all wearing cloaks with hoods walked in. All eyes are on the mysterious visitors as they approached Dumbledore. "Huh, for some reason I expected him to look younger. OW!" A female voice said before they were smacked on the back of the head.

The Marauders choked on their laughter, not many people were brave enough to comment on the man's age. "I assume you are the one's who called us all here." All of them nodded, choosing to remain quiet, adding an air of mystery once again. "Please introduce yourselves, then we can begin."

The eight turned to the audience, well six, two of them were facing each other seeming to have a silent conversation, before the taller of the two, waved the other's to go first. The one on th far right stepped forward lowering their hood. "My name is Hermione Jean Granger-Weasley. I'm 24 years old, and when I attended Hogwarts I was in Gryffindor and I am a muggle-born witch. Keep your opinions to yourself."

Another lowered their hood. "I'm Luna Pandora Lovegood. 23 years old, I was a Ravenclaw and I am a Pure-blood."

The first male lowered their hood. "Hello. I'm Neville Frank Longbottom. 24 years old. I was a Gryffindor, and I'm a pure-blood."

The next was also a male. "I'm Ronald Bilius Weasley- Call me Ron- the youngest Weasley son. 24 years old, and a Gryffindor and a pure-blood."

Everyone noticed how Ron stressed the Son part of his introduction.

Another girl lowered their hood, her resemblance to Ron uncanny. "I'm Ginevra Molly Weasley-Potter- call me Ginny, the first female Weasley to be born in generations as well as the youngest in the family. 23 years old, like my brother I was in Gryffindor and a pure-blood."

"We have a girl Arthur." Molly said tearfully, Ginny smiled softly at them, it's been a while since they looked so happy.

Another male lowers his hood, he was almost identical to Lucius. "I'm Draco Lucius Malfoy, 24 years old, I was in Slytherin. I would like everyone to know, I am not in charge in my marriage, because my wife is terrifying."

As if being introduced the next figure lowered her hood, she was an exact replica of Lily Evans. "You love me." Draco leaned down, placing a soft kiss on her cheek. "I do." The girl grinned. "Hey everyone, except Bellatrix, because I hate you. I'm Danielle Lillian Potter-Malfoy. Call me Dani. I'm 24 years old, I was in Ravenclaw. I'm a Half-blood. I would like to address that I am the wife, and I will hurt anyone who insults my Sev. I'm looking at you four, I will..." Draco covered Dani's mouth so that she wouldn't threaten anyone.

The final figure lowered their hood. Euphemia's eyes widen looking at her son. "Hello. I'm Harry James Potter and I apologize for my twin. I'm 24 years old, I was in Gryffindor and I'm a half-blood."

"Who's your mother?" Sirius asked, the new generation blinked at him. "I knew you were stupid but I didn't know you were that stupid." Dani said blandly standing next to her twin, staring at the man. "I marry Lily Evans. I MARRY LILY EVANS!" James shouted darting towards his children, stopping when Dani pointed her wand at his neck.

"Come on Elle, let's go see Sev yeah?" Draco said dragging his wife to the Slytherin's, setting her beside Severus, who she latched onto smiling. "Sometimes I wonder if Severus was younger if you would have married him instead." Draco mumbled sitting down on her other side. "Yes."

"Of course."

The new generation spread out, sitting beside their parent's, except Dani, who looked happy being with the Slytherins.

"Let's begin."

With a wave of Dani's hand the first disc flies into the player.