Doorstep Delivery

(A neighborhood on a street called Privet Drive. An owl, sitting on the street sign flies off to reveal a mysterious appearing old man walking through a forest near the street. He stops at the start of the street and takes out a mechanical device and zaps all the light out of the lampposts. He puts away the device and a cat meows. The man, ALBUS DUMBLEDORE, looks down at the cat, which is a tabby and is sitting on a brick ledge.)

"I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall."

"What's happening?"

(The cat meows, sniffs out and the camera pans back to a wall. The cats shadow is seen progressing into a human. There are footsteps and MINERVA MCGONAGALL is revealed.)

"Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumours true, Albus?"

"What rumors?" Lily asked, the twins shared a look before shaking their heads. "You'll see."

"I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad."

"And the boy and girl?"

"Hagrid is bringing them."

"Hagrid is my second favorite person." Dani cheered, finally letting go of Severus who looked relieved. "I'm guessing I'm not your first." Draco said, the red head smiled at her husband. "You're so smart. I knew I married you for a reason." Dani leaned up and gave him a soft kiss. "You love me."

"Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?"

"We would trust Hagrid with our lives." The eight of them said at the same time, a lot of the Slytherins looked at Draco in shock.

"Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life."

(There is a motor sound, and the two professors look up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air.

"I want one!"

It skids on the street and halts. A large man, RUBEUS HAGRID, takes off his goggles.)

"Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall."

"No problems, I trust, Hagrid?"

"No, sir. Little tyke fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. She kept glaring at me, she just fell asleep. Heh. Try not to wake them. There you go."

(Hagrid hands a baby in a blanket over to Dumbledore and the other McGonagall.)

"Albus, do you really think its safe, leaving him with these people? I've been watching them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. They really are..."

"The only family they have."

"I still wish Draco had let me stab Vernon or burn the house down." Dani grumbled. "Wait where are we?" James asked in confusion. "And me."

(They stop outside a house.)

"The twins will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know their names."

"Exactly. They are better off growing up away from all that. Until they are ready."

"Because that worked out so well." Hermione said rolling her eyes.

(Hagrid coughs and sniffles, he is crying. He clears his throat.)

"There, there, Hagrid. It's not really good-bye, after all."

(Hagrid nods. Dumbledore takes a letter and places it on the baby, who is now at the foot of the door. The baby has a visible lightning-bolt shaped scar on his forehead. And the baby girl has a small crescent moon shaped scar on her collarbone.)

"Good luck...Harry and Dani Potter."

(The camera pans into the scars and the opening title shows)

"HARRY AND DANI POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE"

Dumbledore sat up looking at the screen in disbelief.