Diagon Alley

(The next day, in the streets of London. Harry, Dani and Hagrid are in the underground tube, riding the subway, Dani reading the school list silently while Harry read it out loud.)

"First year students will require: three sets of work robes, one wand.."

(Harry looks up from the list and looked at Hagrid, Dani doing the same.)

"Essential bit of equipment, Harry."

"One pair of dragon-hide gloves."

(Harry turned to the half-giant again, while Dani grinned widely, they spoke at the same time.)

"I want a dragon."

"Hagrid, do they mean for a real dragon?"

"Did you get your dragon?" James asked, it was clear his daughter wasn't a fan of him, but he was trying. Those green eyes glared angrily at him. "No." Harry and Draco winced, both because of the sharp tone and how they don't talk about Frost.

"Well, they don't mean for a penguin, do they? Heh. Crikey, but not a dragon."

"But you'd like a dragon? Dani obviously does."

"Fast and misunderstood beasts, Harry. Fast and misunderstood."

(Hagrid suddenly eyes a woman and then he nods. The woman returns to reading her paper. The next scene, Hagrid and the twins are walking down the streets.)

"All students must be equipped with...one standard size two pewter cauldron and may bring if they desire either an owl, a cat or a toad. Could we find all this in London?"

"If you know where to go."

(They walk towards a corner store and as they get closer, the sign above it has "The Leaky Cauldron" magically appearing. They enter the Leaky Cauldron. There was music and several patrons that are speaking to each other.)

"Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?"

"No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helping young Harry and Dani here buy their school supplies."

"Bless my soul. It's Harry and Dani Potter."

(The pub immediately goes silent and everyone notices. A man comes up and shakes Harry's hand, then Dani's.)

"Welcome back, Mr. Potter and Miss. Potter, welcome back."

(A witch comes up and shakes Dani and Harry's hand, as well.)

"Doris Crockford, Mr. Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last."

(A man in robes with a turban on his head appears. It is Professor Quirrell.)

"Bloody psycho." Harry grumbled under his breath, narrowing his eyes in distaste, those who were there during Quirrell time as a teacher sneered.