The Vanishing Glass

(Almost ten years after, the camera pans on a pair of sleeping twins, almost eleven, the boy with a lightning-bolt shaped scar on his forehead and the girl with a crescent moon scar on her collarbone, seen as her shirt fell off of her shoulder. The light outside turns on. There is a click, and knocking. Outside, a tall woman, PETUNIA DURSLEY, raps the door.)

"Up! Get Up!"

Severus and Lily cringed, they knew that voice.

(She knocks on the cupboard under the stairs repeatedly, before sighing.)

"I'm sorry?" James asked, blinking at the screen in horror, Dani leaned on Draco, she had told him about their life at the Dursley's but seeing it and reliving it is another story.

"Now!"

(Petunia smacked the door one last time before heading into the kitchen. Harry wakes up, turns on his bedroom light and puts on his glasses with tape on the bridge, indicating that it was partly damaged, before shaking the girl beside him who frowned before sitting up, her shirt falling off of her shoulder falling off her shoulder. A large, tubby boy, Dudley Dursley, suddenly comes running down the stairs above the closet. He stops half-way down and goes back, jumping on the staircase.)

"That little brat." Draco snapped, his thumb rubbing Dani's stomach softly, Lucius and Narcissa looked closely as the girl looked up at their son with nothing but love in her eyes. They were hesitant because of her personality upon first showing up, especially when Dani saw Severus, but they were reassured now, that girl looked at Draco as if he hung the sun and moon, and he looked at her the same way.

"Wake up, cousins! We're going to the zoo!"

(The twins look up at roof, small amounts of dust falls on the twins face. Dudley laughs, comes down the stairs and runs for the kitchen. Harry and Dani try to come out of the closet, but ar pushed back in by Dudley. Petunia is in the kitchen, where Dudley has gone. A larger man, VERNON DURSLEY, is sitting at the kitchen table.)

"Oh, here he comes, the birthday boy!"

"Happy birthday son."

(Petunia and Dudley giggle together. Harry and Dani come into the kitchen, dressed in outgrown clothes. Petunia turned to the twins distastefully.)

"Thank god for Luna and Ginny." Dani said scrunching her nose up. "Amen!" The other three girls cheered. "Up until our second year when Luna and Ginny came to Hogwarts, Dani and Hermione weren't the best dressed people. Those two dragged them out for a shopping trip, and all four came back with a new wardrobe." Harry explained seeing the confused looks of the others.