Letters From No-One

A/N: Some will be extended versions because I love how they play out, and some will be the regular.

(Back at the Dursley's. Petunia and a bundled up Dudley come in.)

"It's alright. It's all right."

(They disappear around the corner. Harry, Dani and Vernon enter. Vernon slams the door and shoves the twins against a wall, taking their hair.)

"Ow!"

"What happened?"

"I swear we don't know.."

"One minute the glass was there and then it was gone!"

"It was like magic!"

(Vernon scoffs and shoves the twins into the closet.)

"There's no such thing as magic!"

"Excuse me."

(Outside, some time later. Two owl fly by the house and drops two letter, which zooms in the letterbox. It lands away from the house and hoots. The camera slowly pans up to reveal Dudley in his smartest school uniform, posing and smiling grandly.)

"Awww, smile."

(Petunia takes pictures before gasping in joy.)

"Vernon, just look at him. I can't believe it. In just a week you'll be off to Smeltings."

"Caveat Smeltona. Proudest moment of my life."

"Will I have to wear that?"

(They draw their attention to Harry, Dani sends her twin a look before returning to task of making breakfast.)

"I have to ask. Do you still cook?" Lucius asked getting a blank look, while Draco shook his head.

"What, you? Go to Smeltings?"

(Harry nods questionably while Dani sighs, placing a plate in front of Vernon, who glared at her.)

"What, you? Go to Smeltings?"

(The Dursley's laughed, amused.)

"Oh, don't be so stupid, you two are going to the state school where you belong."

(She goes to the kitchen and fishes out two grey shirts in a boiler.)

"And this is what you're gonna be wearing when I've finished dyeing it."

"But that's Dudley's old uniform. It'll fit us like bits of old Elephant skin."

"It'll fit you well enough. Go get the post. Go!"

"I dream of your death just as I dreamed of Tom's death." Dumbledore flinched looking at Harry who nodded.

(Harry leaves the living room area into the hallway and picks up some letters, one of which had his name on it with his address of where he slept as well as one for Dani, with the same address Uncle Vernon and Dudley sit at the table while Aunt Petunia is busy fixing breakfast. Harry walks in with the mail and hands it to Uncle Vernon, ad his sister ,then walks to his seat with his letter.)