один (One)

The Y/H/C female awoke from the uncomfortable twin sized bunk bed to the sound of Dreykovs wake up call over the intercom. She sighed, got up and nearly fell over the side of the orange spray painted metal bunk bed railing.

Y/n has always wondered why the beds railings were orange and not red, considering the horrible places name given by Dreykov- The Red Room- and also always wanted to ask. Of course she was too scared because 1. she didn't want anyone to know she was not under his control, and 2. Dreykov has always scared her.

Once she was in the shared bathroom for all of the widows, she splashes cold water in her face trying to actually wake up. As she looks in the mirror she realizes how unhealthily skinny and pale she is. Since she can remember, Y/n has always been this way, always too skinny, too pale. This always confused her because, Drakov always made sure all the widows ate properly.

She decides to stop staring into the mirror and to just focus on doing her morning routine, which consisted of brushing her teeth, taking a shower, doing her hair and getting dressed.

As she headed to the training room (i honestly don't know what to call it correct me if it actually has a name) with all of the other widows when suddenly she sees someone she has never seen before. Obviously this other woman was brought here for a reason, and is not breaking in because The Red Room is literally located in the sky.

Not one of the widows stops to say hello or look at her, except Y/n, she only looks though. She doesn't dare leave the widows considering they have a schedule and if anyone is late there are terrible consequences.

Y/n doesn't look away from this woman and starts to notice that she is 1. Very pretty, and 2. has a lot of scars and bruises on her face, arms, and neck. Y/n is concerned but thinks that they are just from fights, if this woman was even like Y/n and the other widows.

The woman could feel Y/n looking at her, so she turns her head and looks directly into the eyes of this young girl. The woman smiles at her and Y/n gives a very small smile back and turns her head. The woman felt something strange go through her body as if the young girl didn't belong her. Hell no one belonged her especially if Dreykov kills over half of them because they do not make it though training. This was a different feeling though, it was more like the young girl wasn't connected to the other widows in some way.

The woman finally turns her head back and walks to Dreykovs office.

Y/n on the other hand kept walking to the training room (again correct me if there's an actual name for this room) and couldn't get this woman out of her mind. She finally decides that if she is still here when they are done with their 4 hour training, she would go say hi.

Okay so Hi. umm if you liked this please tell me and give me ideas to put in next chapter. I'm sorry this is short but i ran out of things to put in this chapter and because it literally took me 3 days to write it. and considering how short it
is i'm confused.

Anyway i hope you have a good rest of your day, night, or just a good day.