три (Three)

TW!!! This chapter mentions rape. so if you can't do that or don't like reading that i suggest you don't read this chapter. I'll put a Tw before the part so you can skip that part if you do decide to read it.

Since Y/n had fallen asleep after lunch the evening before, she could not sleep during the night. The young girl had stayed up all night staring at the white painted ceiling before deciding to get up a couple minutes before the wake up call woke the others.

Y/n stepped into the gigantic shared bathroom and took a shower. She had put on the regular uniform that they all had to wear, and went to go brush her teeth. The wake up call had already gone off, but no one had payed any attention to the young widow.

Y/n ran a brush though her Y/H/C hair, put it in a dutch braid, then brushed her teeth.

As she stepped out of the bathroom she decided she would try and find Melina. Since the widows had two hours before breakfast started, then training exactly forty-five minutes after breakfast, Y/n decided to go with it. She stepped out of the room and took a right. She walked to the opening of the Red Room, after taking two more rights then a left, and stood a couple feet away, not wanting to go outside.

After about 15 minutes of waiting Melina finally walked though. She saw Y/n, smiled, then waved. Y/n smiled and waved back. Once Melina walked in Y/n turned around and started eating beside her.

"Are you just going to wait for me every morning?" Melina asked as she answered the guards questions before being let in completely.

"I was umm... I was planning on it. Unless of course that's kind of creepy, which it is." The young girl replied. Y/n had realized that she had just told a lady she met yesterday she would wait for her every morning. She thought that sounded a little weird and looked at the floor.

"No I don't mind it really. You're the only person i talked to yesterday other than Dreykov. I don't really mind the company." Melina had said after putting her bag down. They both headed to cafeteria before Y/n broke the silence.

"You know, you're the only person who actually acknowledges me. None of the other widows have ever even said hi to me." Melina looked at her with sadness in her eyes.

She did not know Y/ns story but Melina didn't want to imagine having to wake up every morning without even something as small as a smile.

"Oh." Was all she could say. Melina had to think before she said anything else because she didn't want to hurt the young girls feelings in anyway by saying something. "Where do you usually sit in the cafeteria?"

"Very back table on the right." Y/n pointed to the table which had no one sitting there. "By the window. It's actually kind of calming being by myself. I mean yes I can get lonely but it's calming in the mornings when you're just staring out of a window eating toast and fruit."

"Can i sit with you?" Melina had said this without realizing what she said. She stared at the young girl for a few seconds before actually acknowledging what she had asked.

"Oh shit. That was really random. I'm sorry, i just met you yesterday and-" Melina was cut off my Y/ns laugh and surprising reply.

"Yes Melina you can sit with me. I would actually probably like the company anyways. I mean i have been sitting alone for, hold on let me count... for the last ten, no nine, yes nine years."

"Okay then." Was all she said before grabbing a piece of toast, a few strawberries, and a few blueberries. Y/n on the other hand grabbed a piece of toast, few strawberries and an apple. Melina and Y/n both grabbed a water bottle, and went to go sit down.

The younger girl picked at her food before grabbing the toast and taking only very smalls bites at a time. The older woman sat there for a few minutes staring at her food before finally picking up the toast and taking small bites.

In between every few bites Y/n would say something to Melina, and Melina would reply.

Y/n had gotten curious and decided to ask the other woman where all the scars were from.

Melina looked up and then looked down again.

"Oh. I'm umm i'm sorry that was rude of me. You don't have to answer that question." The younger girl apologized a couple more times before stopping and turning to stare out the window.

Tw right here.

"No it's fine. Umm a couple months ago my step cousin broke into my house and literally just raped me in my sleep. I woke up after a few minutes with him on top of me and my mouth taped shut." Melina started to cry a little but pulled herself together to finish the story. "I tried to get away but every time i moved he would punch, slap, or cut me with his pocket knife."

Tw over.

After Melina finished her story she looked over at Y/n. The younger girl was staring at Melina with tears in her eyes. She couldn't say anything because she was too busy trying to put together why someone would do that to her. I mean come on Melina was the nicest person Y/n has ever met. Then again Y/n has been stuck here since she was 7.

Everyone was nice to her for three years,. then it just all suddenly stopped. Everyone stopped talking to her, sitting with her, smiling at her, and even looking at her. No one has acknowledged the broken girl since. Y/n could never get this out of her head how one day everyone just stopped. It wasn't small steps to stop talking to her either, it all happened at once. It was like one day Y/n was just invisible, and it's been like that ever since.

"I'm sorry that happened Melina. I really am. You're one of the nicest people i've met, even though i just met you yesterday, but still. That shouldn't happen to anyone." After the young girl had said this Melina started to get tears in her eyes. No i'm has ever said that Melina was nice. Half of her family didn't talk to her once her dad got a new girlfriend, and her mom moved away to somewhere in America.

Melina wiped her eyes, got up, and threw away both Y/ns and her trash. Since both plates were empty except a few blueberries left on Melina plate and the apple core left on Y/ns. When she got back she stared at the younger girl in front of her and all she said was "It's fine. It happened a few months ago and it's over now. So it will be fine."

Y/n started at the woman in front of her, actually thought about the next sentence she was going to say, and asked it.

"Can we be friends? I have none and it would be nice to have a friend for a change. Unless you don't want to be friends. Which that would be fine too..." Y/n didn't know what Melina would say so she just looked at the ground before Melina replied to her question.

"Yes. We can be friends. Honestly it would be nice to have a friend too. I've been alone for a long time so yes. We can be friends." Melina and Y/n both smiled at each other before the training call went over the intercom and Y/n had to leave.

"I'll see you later Melina." She smiled at waved at the woman who was still sitting in the chair, and before Melina could say anything else, left to go train.

Hi again. Honestly I actually kind of liked this chapter but if i need to change things let me know please.

Have a good day, night, or rest of your day.