двенадцать (Twelve)

Yes yes I know putting an A/n at the beginning of a chapter is not really my thing but i'm just warning you this might be a little sad. Anyways byeeeeeeee.

Y/n took a few steps back and held out her hand. "Come on let's go take a walk." Melina took her hand and they both walked out of the room.

Both Y/n and Melina were standing by a window, looking outside, not realizing that three other windows were around the corner waiting for one of them to move.

As soon as Y/n moved her head
to look at Melinas there was a sudden bang and a sharp pain going through her abdomen. She screamed, put her hand over the lower part of her abdomen, and looked down. Blood. There was blood.

Melina looked into the direction of the sound of the direction and screamed. She turned to see Y/n holding her hands over her stomach and a puddle of blood around her feet. She tried taking a step closer to Y/n, but ended up getting yelled at.

"M-Melina." Y/n had finally looked up and was now staring at Melina with tears running down her face. "I'm bleeding."

"I know, I know. It's going to be okay."

Melina looked back over to where the widows had just stood and couldn't see them. She took a few steps forward trying to look around the corner, but Y/n and yelled at her.

"Melina you're going to - ow- get yourself killed."

"No I won't, I promise."

Y/n was now laying on the floor with her hands holding the bleeding bullet wound. "Melina can you come her please?"

"Yeah." She slowly backed away from the corner and kneeled down beside Y/n.

"Take off the jacket that's tied around your waist and put it over the wound okay?"

Melina did as she was told and slowly pulled away her hands and put Y/n over the jacket. "I have bandages in my room I'm gonna go get them okay?"

"Okay."

"A few minutes later Melina came back with the bandages. She took the jacket of and quickly, but easy enough that she wouldn't hurt her girlfriend, put them over Y/n's stomach.

"Melina."

"Yeah?"

"Hold my hand."

"Y/n, I'm not going to hold your hand because you're not dying. Okay?"

"Hold my hand." She put her hand closer to Melina, but nothing happened.

"I told you you're not dying. Okay, you can leave me, you're the only one that cares about me right now and you're not going to die."

"Melina just hold my hand. Please?"

Melina slowly took Y/n's hand and looked down at her. "Please don't die on me Ivanov." All Y/n did was give a small smile and tried not to cry. Her eyes were slowly closing and Melina wiped away a few tears. "Please, open your eyes, stay with me Ivanov, come on."

"I can still breath. I'm fine." Her voice was as close to a whisper and you could get  and sounded as though she didn't have any strength left to do anything.

"I swear Y/n if you die..."

"I'm not going to die Melina."

"Just tell me if you can't breathe okay? And try and keep you're eyes open."

"Baby, I'm going to be okay." Melina couldn't hold anymore tears in and had started crying harder now. "What's wrong?"

"You called me baby."

"Melina, I'm not going to die okay?"

"Okay."

"Just keep holding my hand and I' squeeze it if I can't breathe okay?"

"Okay."

A few minutes later Melina felt a little squeeze and looked down. "Please."

"I'm sorry."

"No."

"Melina, I need you- I need you to listen to me okay?"

"Yeah?" Both girls were now crying and Melina had put Y/n's head on her lap.

"I really fucking love you. And- and I really don't want to die... but right now it's really hard to breathe and I just want to say this in case I- In case I do die."

"Keep going."

"Just remember that if I die I will always love you okay? No matter what I need you to remember today, even though I'm- I'm laying on the floor with my head in your lap right now trying my hardest to breathe."

"I'm going to kiss you right now okay?"

"Okay."

Melina leaned down and placed a kiss onto
Y/n's lips, both of their lips tasted like tears due to all the crying but neither of them cared. Melina pulled back after a few seconds a brushed a hair out of Y/n's face.

"I love you Ivanov."

"I love you too Vostokoff."

With those last five words being said, Y/n body got heavier and her breathing got slower until it stopped completely. Melina took her hand that wasn't in Y/n's and put two fingers to her neck checking her pulse. Feeling nothing she slowly pulled her hand away and wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry."

That's it. Story is over. I know I know i'm sorry please forgive me. I don't know if I should say have a good day because i don't know if you'll be able to. But ummm