девять (Nine)

Y/n woke up on the floor to see Melina laying halfway off the bed. She laughed before sitting up and moving Melina back to the middle of the bed before going to take a shower. She had brought over half of her clothes to Melina's room so she didn't have to go back to the widows room just to change. Today's outfit was a pair of black leggings, a white tank top, and a light blue hoodie.

She stepped out of the shower, dried her hair, and put on her clothes. She walked back to Melina's room and saw her still sleeping. She walked over to her, kissed her forehead, and picked up the, now almost full, sketch book. She never had anything in mind that she wanted to draw, it just happened. If she ever thought about what she wanted to draw, it would always end up sloppy and look really bad, so she just drew and let whatever it came out to be, be.

Y/n was sitting beside Melina on the bed when she woke up. Melina had moved her head onto Y/n's lap and looked up at her. "Hi." She brought her fists up to rub her her eyes, then yawned.

"Hi." Y/n was playing with Melina's hair when she barley touched her forehead, and thinking it was warm, laid the back of her palm on Melina's head, checking her temperature. "Melina you have a fever. Do you feel alright?"

"I honestly feel fine."  Melina gave a confused look to the young girl, not knowing why she would have a fever.

"Okay. Also your hair is really soft." Melina smiled and Y/n laughed.

"And no offense but if I didn't know you, that would sound really creepy."

"But, you do know me so."

"Yeah that's true. I'm just saying if I didn't."

"Why would I be in your bed if I didn't know you?"

"You have a point. I'm going to go take a shower. I'll be right back." Melina leaned up and placed a small kiss on Y/n nose before getting up.

"Okay. I Love you."

Before stepping out of the room Melina turned around and smiled. "I love you too."

Once Melina had walked out of the room, she looked around trying to find something that she could possibly do. Short story is she failed, meaning she didn't find anything at all that she could occupy herself with, so she just sat on the bed until Melina came back.

After what felt like three hours to Y/n, Melinda opened the door and walked in. Y/n got up and hugged Melina burying her head in her chest. (i had to look up how to spell burying)

"You okay?" You nodded your head. (i have no idea what pov im using it's just she her you y/n melina 😂 it's just whatever honestly.)

"No, what wrong?"

"I'm bored."

"That sucks."

Y/n looked up. "That's not very helpful."

"Welllllll there's not really anything we can do."

"You have a point. I just wanna leave an-" As she realizes what she said it's too late, yeah Melina heard her.

"What?"

You removed (idk) yourself from Melina and started walking towards the bed. "Ummm nothing?"

"No you said something."

"Okay fine come here." She patted the spot next to her and Melina sat down. "I honestly have no idea how to tell you this and I have no idea if i'm right either."

"Okay..."

"I'm not under Dreykovs control." Melina's eyes widened and she looked at the floor.

"I? D-do what?"

"I. Am. Not. Under. Dreykovs. Control."

"Yeah no shit I heard what you said but how and what does that mean?"

"I don't know how but all I know is that I have realization that i'm a fucking trained killer and i want to leave, but you know I have a tracker and i don't want to cut my leg open and take it out."

"Okay-"

"Oh i also can't kill Dreykov."

"Mhm.... why"

"Cause it's a phenomenal lock. As long as i can smell him i can't hurt him."

"Just severe the nerve."

"That's a good idea but he has Antonia in there and that's technically his guard and if i do that she'll kill me and even if she leaves the room the other widows will come after me cause i'm pretty sure, and i don't know how it's possible honestly, an alarm will go off so."

"Okay. That's a lot to take in."

"Yep i know."

Melina looked at the clock. "Well it's 2:45 so, now do you have any ideas of what we can do. I'm seriously really bored."

"We can take a walk. Just around the compound." (Idk what the fuck to call it)

"Okay." Melina stood up and held out her hand, which you took, opened the door, and walked out of the room.

I don't know what to put next so leave comments pleas cause i have no ideas.

Also

Have a good rest of your day, night, or a good day in general.